Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 348

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

HSE.TO is worth a look.

For the watchlist from Fridays scans - ACOR, APTO, BILI, BLPH, FANH, FNKO, IWV, SFIX, TPH

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

For the watchlist from Mondays scans - ARTX, ATH.TO, CASM, DNN, FIT, HMI, NOG, SYNA, XNET

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

For the watchlist from Tuesdays scans - AYX, CF.TO, EDR.TO, IAN.CA, NIHD, SENS

isatrader

For the watchlist tonight - APPN, ATNX, CHOO.CA, EIGI, FVI.TO, GLUU, KNT.V, RDNT, ROKU, VERU, VSLR

isatrader

For the watchlist from Thursdays scan - ASR.TO, GRUB, HEMP.V, MEDP, RWT, SBLK, SFIX, YRI.TO

isatrader

(2018-06-14, 10:54 PM)isatrader Wrote: For the watchlist from Thursdays scan - ASR.TO, GRUB, HEMP.V, MEDP, RWT, SBLK, SFIX, YRI.TO

Hi!

I'm particularly fond of ASR.TO...

Classic pullback on contracting volume, now doing a nice Stage 2 continuation breakout!

Regards,

Patrick

Attached for the watchlist from Fridays volume scans. An interesting bit of additional breadth data from Fridays volume scan is that there was around three times the normal amounts of results to look through. So for example I normally have around 100 or so stocks to look through and I then manually look through to pick the most suitable to add to the watchlist. However today there was around 350 stocks to look through, so an interesting little extra bit of breadth data imo, as clearly there was a lot of buying volume coming into the market on Friday, and Friday is the day when you are more likely to get professonals buying from what I've read in the past. So I think an additional bit of positive breadth to add to the weight of evidence.

ABUS, ACN, ADM, ATNX, BCOV, BREW, CFRX, CNXM, CTIC, DSWL, FNJN, FTV, GERN, GOGL, KPTI, MRUS, VSLR

isatrader