Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 340

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

Mondays picks for the watchlist from my scans, a few of which have already come up in the last month.

AREX, BOX, CIA.TO, COUP, EBIO, EHIC, PXX.TO, ROOT.TO, SALT, VVC

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

For the watchlist tonight - ATTU, LXX.CA, MIN.TO, NVA.TO, PXT.TO, SLM

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

For the watchlist on Wednesday - ANTX, BSX, CBU, FBNC, HLX, HTL.V, IART, IPI, MIN.TO, MVN.V, QCP

isatrader

thanks for keeping this going ISA, are you concerned with the Dow closing below its 150 day ma for 2 days in a row?

(2018-04-25, 10:34 PM)shaunattwood Wrote: thanks for keeping this going ISA, are you concerned with the Dow closing below its 150 day ma for 2 days in a row?

Not yet, but the market is on shakey ground, so am still fairly lightly invested - only 25% at the moment. But am still seeing a lot of breakouts each night in the volume scans, especially oil stocks still. So am actually considering another buy, as all my open positions are in profit.

isatrader

ZYME - not a hugely liquid stock, but it has only been listed for a year. But it's attempting to make a Stage 2 continuation to new highs on around 2x it's average volume from a recent cup and handle pattern. Yesterday would have been the ideal entry point imo. Trickier now, as the risk would be higher, but thought I'd highlight it still.

isatrader

Thursday nights additions to the watchlist - AGR, APLP, BEAT, BOX, CNMD, CSFL, FATE, IHG, LLNW, LUM.V, OFG, SPAR, VLY, AZ.TO, CSX.V

isatrader

A follow up post on PXX.TO, which has appeared multiple times in the watchlist over the last month.

It closed the week with a Stage 2A breakout attempt on very strong relative volume (8x the 52 week average), with a close near the high of the week, in one of the strongest sectors currently. The only negative is that’s not completely clear of near term resistance yet, as the weekly close isn't above the previous intraday highs, but is above the closing highs. So I’d give it a B+ rating for quality personally, at the Stage 2A investor entry point as it meets a lot of the criteria the method looks for, with a few negatives to consider.

I will be interested to see if it can close the month on Monday above the breakout level too, as that would be another positive to add.

isatrader