Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 329

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

ATRA, DIGP, SNWV, CGE.V, HSE.TO

A few more from the watchlist from a new scan based on volume. The scan includes the OTC market which I usually exclude from my scans, as I don't trade the OTC stocks, but I might start looking there more often, as will give clues as to what areas the most volume is going into. For example, lots of the results from this scan were stocks related to the cannabis subsector. So it is further evidence that there is significant money flowing into that sector, as it continues to pop up on the volume scans each day currently. So as far as the Forest to the Tree's Approach from page 75 in the book is concerned, we should be looking for the one or two best individual chart patterns in that sector imo. As it's where the money is flowing currently.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

A few more for the US watchlist from today's scans. Which took a while to go through tonight, as there was 33 pages of results, which is about three the normal amount. So there was clearly an influx of money today.

EGN, XENT, OGI.V, RENN, TK

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

(2018-01-02, 11:16 PM)isatrader Wrote: A few more for the US watchlist from today's scans. Which took a while to go through tonight, as there was 33 pages of results, which is about three the normal amount. So there was clearly an influx of money today.

I had the same feeling today, watching at French market (even if this one ended the day with a loss).

Another very large list from the scans today. Was over 280 stocks to check through, with multiple stocks already highlighted having very strong weeks, especially the cananbis stocks that are running wild on huge volume.

Here's today's additions to the watchlist - ABCN.V, ARWR, CRBP, FT.TO, NNO, NMM, TLRA, WTI

isatrader

sold all of my WEED stocks yesterday on the California legalisation news hype, they are so volatile though, that I expect to buy them all back much cheaper when they pull back to support levels from the original volume breakouts
Looking to buy:
LEAF at 18-20 (canadian dollars)
HMMJ at 13-16 (can dollars)
CMED $21 (can)
IMH.V below $1.45 (can)
KALY.V 25-30 c (can)
FIRE.V $2 (can)
TBP.V .80c (can)
RTI.V .81c (can)
MJNA 10c (US)
HEMP .0225 (US)
Canada is fully legalising weed on July 1, when these shares will all spike again like they have in the past few days, this is easy money guys if you position correctly in advance

(2018-01-04, 05:03 PM)shaunattwood Wrote: sold all of my WEED stocks yesterday on the California legalisation news hype, they are so volatile though, that I expect to buy them all back much cheaper when they pull back to support levels from the original volume breakouts

Well done Shaun. A great example of how to trade the method.

isatrader

cheers Isa!

Tonights aditions to the watchlist - CNE.TO, CMCM, CGA, CNIT, F.V, SEA, JMEI, MYA.V, OMF, XNET

isatrader