Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 298

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

BOX - Stage 1B, potential for a Stage 2A breakout attempt, with strong realtive volume so far this week, and relative performance moving above a flattening zero line.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.
(This post was last modified: 2016-09-02, 03:54 PM by odlareg.)

ACTG Acacia Research, stage 2A good volume, above Mansfield RS, weekly MA30 ascending, sorry do not find the attachment button. I bought some today.

ENB - Attempting to make a Stage 2A breakout attempt from a raised Stage 1 base on heavy relative volume.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

(2016-09-06, 09:25 PM)isatrader Wrote: ENB - Attempting to make a Stage 2A breakout attempt from a raised Stage 1 base on heavy relative volume.

That volume is insane. 5 times the average volume. Crazy! Might have to get in on this action.

(This post was last modified: 2016-09-06, 09:41 PM by shaunattwood.)

Its merger volume re ENB.

(2016-09-06, 09:40 PM)shaunattwood Wrote:
Its merger volume re ENB.

Yes, I read that after I posted my reply. Staying away from it after all.

TWTR seems to be emerging from a base with big takeover spec likely. Mkt cap is a fraction of Facebook.

A few for the watchlist - AMRN, MTL

isatrader