Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 54

RE: Watchlist - Traders method

(2013-10-10, 12:01 AM)isatrader Wrote: You must have missed it in my post last Friday when I highlighted the continuation breakout http://stageanalysis.net/forum/showthrea...29#pid1829

Now that you mention them, I did see them but I think I got side tracked (having problems with our washing machine Huh) and forgot to act, have added both to my watchlist now, thanks.

We discussed Cocoa at the beginning of September http://stageanalysis.net/forum/showthrea...56#pid1556, as it was making it's first Stage 2 continuation move. Since then it's continued higher, and has made another minor continuation move this week. Relative performance is above the zero line and volume has been mostly above average in the NIB ETF since the Stage 2A breakout in August. So I thought this might a good to highlight at the moment, as it's not as correlated to the stock market moves.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.
(This post was last modified: 2013-10-11, 02:10 AM by goodtyneguy.)

Argentinian Shipper TGS approaching the BO level for a stage 2 continuation buy. The Argitinian ETF ARGT has only recently achieved stage 2.

TGS weekly with excellent recent volume, low price stock, maybe something going on behind the scenes!

Two pocket pivot purchase opportunities on excellent volume, one today and one yesterday. Took a position today on that basis

TGS above broke out today but volume is poor so far.

RE: Watchlist - Investor method

A couple of strong volume movers in early Stage 2 still for the watchlist - PRIS and GPRC.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Argentina looks to be moving into 2A on some fairly high volume-

In my search for strong Stage 2 stocks that would could be good candidates on a pullback entry, I came across ADEP, which has surged around 150% since it's Stage 2A breakout in late August and hasn't has a single significant pullback yet.

Volume compared to it's average volume has been impressive since the breakout and Relative performance has been very strong. So this is definitely one to keep an eye on imo, for when it does decide to pullback for the first time, as it's been an A+ performer since it's Stage 2A breakout.

The P&F chart shows support back to the high 6 range with three major tops in that zone from the last three years. Attached is the charts.

isatrader

VTNC is in a broad Stage 1 range and has been showing an interesting large volume increase over the last few weeks since it tested and bounced from the bottom of the Stage 1 range. Relative performance is just below the zero line and to move into Stage 2A it would need to close above the June high of 6.69, although it would still have near term resistance from the February high of 7.73 to clear. But the volume increase looks promising that it might make it into Stage 2.

isatrader