Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 429

RE: US Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion

Platinum and palladium

SPDM.L this and a few other palladium ETFs are peaking on very high volume.  Not a stage analysis entry point but I thought it worth a look out of interest:

While we are at it platinum and some platinum miners are also worth a look:
PHPT.L, ELR.TO, IMPUY and PMT.TO:

Very much appreciated ISA, that is a big help. By the way I really enjoy your Youtube video.
How difficult would it be to have another graph below the stock with the sector for that stock and perhaps the SMA30 line for it?

Hi IsaTrader, what moving averages do you set for your 2 hours charts? (the ones you show in your YouTube videos)

Thanks in advance

Hi all, we have the sectors in the US markets (and there are charts for these XLV etc). These sectors have sub-sectors (industries). Does anyone have a list of the tickers/ETFs for these sub-sectors/industries please?

Thanks

(2020-01-24, 03:36 PM)alphatech Wrote: Very much appreciated ISA, that is a big help.  By the way I really enjoy your Youtube video.
How difficult would it be to have another graph below the stock with the sector for that stock and perhaps the SMA30 line for it?

I have got charts styles with that setup already saved in stockcharts. However, due to the restrictions of the video size, which needs to be 16:9 ratio. I can only have one indicator under the chart in order for the price action to be a legible size on all screens. Which is why the volume is now behind the bottom part of the price action instead of in its own area like I had before. And so the relative performance versus the S&P 500 gets that spot. So I won't be able to add it on as I need to keep the charts as clear as possible.

If you do create it for yourself on your own charts. You need to use the 52 week SMA on the sector relative performance in order to be a direct comparison to the Mansfield relative performance that I show.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

(2020-01-24, 04:55 PM)Tryst Wrote: Hi IsaTrader, what moving averages do you set for your 2 hours charts? (the ones you show in your YouTube videos)

Thanks in advance

The 2 hour charts use identical settings to the weekly charts. So a 10 and 30 period simple moving average.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

(2020-01-24, 06:17 PM)Tryst Wrote: Hi all, we have the sectors in the US markets (and there are charts for these XLV etc). These sectors have sub-sectors (industries). Does anyone have a list of the tickers/ETFs for these sub-sectors/industries please?

Thanks

Yep sure. Go to: Industry Summary | stockcharts.com

isatrader

thanks for both replies IsaTrader!