Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 399

(This post was last modified: 2019-06-25, 01:26 AM by diaz.)

RE: US Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion

Stock USAS (silver stock) came up on my weekend scan. The mansfield relative strength seems to have been increasing for past 5 weeks,  slope of 30 week turned positive, and I would say broke out at $2.02 after trading within $1.5-$2 range for 6 months. I have not entered a position, but might if it comes back down to the break out point.

Edit stock name asus to usas

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

FNKO - Stage 2

Am on my holidays, so I'm not doing my normal updates this week as have less access to a computer, but I've have been watching FNKO for the last week, and it made another strong move today into a potential Stage 2 on strong relative volume.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

For the watchlist - UBER, attempting to breakout

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

ODT, FC, MLHR and CURE:

All those indicators give me a headache.

IMHO!

What ever happened to a basic Stan Weinstein chart. You know I've seen on different forums that you post a simple filter and before you know it there are 10000 Indicators add.

(2019-06-29, 10:20 PM)Mactheriverrat Wrote: All those indicators give me a headache.

IMHO!

What ever happened to a basic Stan Weinstein chart. You know I've seen on different forums that you post a simple filter and before you know it there are 10000 Indicators add.

If you are referring to my charts they suit me just fine and are rather useful.

No I wasn't - 

I like your charts

I think I just won't post anymore-

US Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion

I'm still on holiday, so just a quick post with some of the stocks from my weekend volume scans, of which the list was huge from Friday (more than 800 stocks, when the list is normally only about 150 stocks), so think we could see some momentum this week imo. I'll be back to normal posting in the middle of next week.

ALLY, ATUS, AVLR, EVOP, FB, LHCG, MGTX, PI, ROAD, RUN, SMAR

isatrader