Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 237

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion (Premium)

(2015-06-02, 03:01 PM)shaunattwood Wrote: CP short $167.5?

Looks like it's trying to recover bit today. Resistance in low 170s zone

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

For the US long watchlist - CRIS, AMPH, MSLI, ADMS, AER, ZAGG

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

BLOX a continuation breakout? The cyber security sector seems to be in raging bull mode, and its where I've made my most $ recently.

(2015-06-03, 12:31 PM)shaunattwood Wrote: BLOX a continuation breakout? The cyber security sector seems to be in raging bull mode, and its where I've made my most $ recently.

Yep it's in continuation currently, as broke out again over the last few weeks.

isatrader

(This post was last modified: 2015-06-04, 02:27 PM by shaunattwood.)

PRGO breakout on mega volume looks identical to ALTR breakout before ALTR zoomed higher on takeover

Other big volume breakouts/near breakouts: STCK, XENT, SNCR, VISN

Is EYES emerging from a Minervini volatility contraction pattern?

(2015-06-04, 03:32 PM)shaunattwood Wrote: Is EYES emerging from a Minervini volatility contraction pattern?

No, not a Minervini VCP pattern imo, but it is developing it's primary Stage 1 base since the IPO and attempting a breakout within that range. Looks like there could be some volume based resistance around the 17 level (See P&F chart). But an interesting one.

isatrader

For the US long watchlist - XENT, LGF, EXPR (Stage 2A attempt), EVC, AXDX, VISN (Stage 2A attempt), RRTS (Stage 2A attempt)

isatrader