Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 235

RE: Investor Method Watchlist

AVEO - Stage 2A breakout on 19.38x the average weekly volume with relative performance versus the S&P 500 strengthening above the zero line.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion (Premium)

FEYE & RMBS looking strong

Stage 2A breakout attempts - KANG, DATE, OCLR

Stage 2 continuation attempt - AMED

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

SRNE is doing a continuation breakout on high volume

RPTP is doing a continuation breakout

(2015-05-29, 07:30 PM)shaunattwood Wrote: RPTP is doing a continuation breakout

I'd argue that it's actually making a new attempt a Stage 2A breakout, as the first one failed, but it's semantics really, as either way it's attempting to breakout into Stage 2. Volume isn't going to make the two times weekly requirement though, and volume is quite weak today on the breakout, so would need to see some volume follow through next week. But has a good one year long Stage 1 base, so has some potential if it does breakout, as will have worked off old resistance.

isatrader

thanks Isa, good call on DATE, kicking myself for not buying any!

I'm long FEYE. ZIOP and CY - good volume on all 3

I'm long RAPT at 12.30 so will watch closely with a tight stop due to lack of volume

JCI looks like a good continuation after a nice long flat period: