Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 178

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion (Premium)

CLDX - Attempting an early Stage 2A breakout into resistance, strong relative volume and improving RS, although it's still below the zero line currently. The main problem with this is that it's got significant overhead resistance to get through due to it's early breakout. However, the heavy volume is what it will need to do it, so possibility it will make it.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

MNDO - this ones come a long way since I first highlighted it at the start of the year as it attempted to make it's move into Stage 2A http://stageanalysis.net/forum/showthrea...56#pid2856 and has come up multiple times throughout the year.

Now it's making a further Stage 2 continuation attempt to new all time highs on strong relative volume.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

MAGS - Volatile stock, attempting to make a weekly Stage 2 continuation on heavy relative volume. However the monthly chart is what interests me on this one, as it's in a monthly Stage 1B. So I'm watching for a close at new multi year highs for it move into monthly Stage 2.

isatrader

FOLD - Attempting to make a Stage 2 continuation on strong relative volume.

isatrader

GV is in Stage 1 and needs to close back above 2.61 to move into Stage 2A. It has a big Stage 1 base, strengthening volume on the recent up moves in the base, and relative performance that's already above it's flattening zero line, and looks to be forming a potential inverse head and shoulders pattern within the base. So one to watch.

isatrader

RE: Investor Method Watchlist

A few Stage 2A breakouts for the watchlist - DDC, GERN

isatrader

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

A few for the US watchlist from Friday's scans - TSEM, AIZ, BERY

The rest of the daily US watchlist picks can be found in the Elite Members section of the site. Register for free here: http://stageanalysis.net/forum/member.ph...n=register to get a one week free trial of the Elite members board.

isatrader

RE: Investor Method Watchlist

RIC - Stage 2 continuation breakout on strong relative volume. Highlighted earlier in the week on Monday 17th Nov in the Elite Board, and I bought into this one myself via the dual listed stock RIC.TO early on the 18th.

isatrader