Stage Analysis Video Training Course

Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis and Market Breadth - Technical Analysis - Page 211

RE: Market Breadth Extra

Not sure where I posted the last one I wanted to compare the change but just ran through the S&P sectors and industries charts which IMO are another bearish indicator at the moment:

Stage 1 10
Stage 2 28
Stage 3 66
Stage 4 71

Major US Stock Indexes Update - NYSE, Nasdaq, S&P 500, Mid Caps and Small Caps

Attached is the updated US equity index charts.

US Stock Indexes

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

NYSE Advance Decline and New Highs New Lows Charts

Attached is the updated NYSE Cumulative Advance Decline chart and the NYSE New Highs and New Lows chart

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Some of my breadth charts:

UK, calculated myself (not perfect but good enough?):

I noticed I had some invalid symbols in my database for FTSE350 shares so there will be some small errors.

I calculated the below myself so you may wish to place a certain amount of skeptisism on them.

Here is my market breadth chart I calculated for an arbitary set of biotechs. Does not look good being long in biotechs.

(Mainly) US regional banks look in better shape breadth wise but the chart is below the MA:

Ditto UK REITs (warning, calculated from a very small number of REITs):

Gold might or might not be improving, it is below the MA so is still in stage 4. The breadth is from an arbitary set of miners and is not posative:

I am watching the gold miners in the UK markets and it is hit and miss. Some holding up, some hitting new lows, and other maybe basing....how much longer can this bear market go on for. It is one of the longest in history (for gold equities).

Pcabc, how are you determining momentum in your charts above?

(2015-09-27, 10:15 PM)Tryst Wrote: I am watching the gold miners in the UK markets and it is hit and miss. Some holding up, some hitting new lows, and other maybe basing....how much longer can this bear market go on for. It is one of the longest in history (for gold equities).
My list contains various US, Canadian and UK listed miners. The vast majority are in stage 4 with the ones that are not obviously in stage 4 generally being volatile.

Quote:Pcabc, how are you determining momentum in your charts above?
Its the way discussed in the book. It is the simple moving average of the last 200 days of advances minus declines.

Major US Stock Indexes Update - NYSE, Nasdaq, S&P 500, Mid Caps and Small Caps

Attached is the updated US equity index charts.

Note: The NYSE is attempting to make a continuation breakdown, and the other major indexes are showing potential for continuation breakdowns also.

US Stock Indexes

isatrader