Stage Analysis Video Training Course

Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis and Market Breadth - Technical Analysis - Page 54

Major Stock Indexes Update

Attached is the updated major equity index charts and relative performance table.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3104]

US Stock Indexes

European Stock Indexes

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Commodities Update and the Dollar Index

Attached is the updated major commodities charts, Gold (GC), Copper (HG), West Texas Intermediate Crude (CL) and the Dollar Index (DX).

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

US 10 & 30 Year Treasuries

Attached is the updated US 10 & 30 Year Treasuries charts.

isatrader

US Major Sectors

Attached are the updated US Major Sector Charts and relative performance table.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3112]

isatrader

RE: Market Breadth

isa - on the % above the 150 day charts - i see you have zones highlighted overbought, and greed.

are you looking for the % to just be in that zone to indicate those conditions, or are you looking for a reversal in that zone?

RE: Market Breadth

(2013-09-15, 02:57 PM)gbarbs Wrote: isa - on the % above the 150 day charts - i see you have zones highlighted overbought, and greed.

are you looking for the % to just be in that zone to indicate those conditions, or are you looking for a reversal in that zone?

Those are zones I've added to indicate when the market is at an extreme one way or the other and is not for a single sector only. So it wouldn't matter so much imo, if it was only one or two sectors at extreme levels of bullishness or bearishness, as they can stay that way for a long time. What matters is when they reverse back from those extreme levels and fall back below the 70% level, or move above the 30% level from being extremely oversold.

My sector breath charts are simply an x-ray view of what is going on within the NYSE Percentage of Stocks above their 150 Day Moving Averages chart that I show in the main update each week.

So the fear and greed zones that I've added are for when almost all sectors get into the very top or bottom ranges. As that will give a clear indication that the market is completely one sided and give you warning to watch for the reversal back below the 70% level or above the 30% level from the oversold zone.

Hopefully that makes sense.

isatrader

US Sub Sector Relative Strength

An important part of Weinstein's Stage Analysis method is sector analysis, so attached is the relative strength lists of the US sub sectors that have available on chartmill.com - which I've ordered by strongest to the weakest sectors currently.

These sectors are Chartmill's own categorisation, so they don't necessarily all match the Dow Jones US sub sectors, as they've divided them into more sectors than the Dow Jones Indexes have.

However, to see the components of each sector go to: http://www.chartmill.com/sectorrankings....1&t=C2&s=0 and click on the name of the sector.

To order the list by the Average Relative Strength of each sector you need to select the drop down menu called "Order by" and select Average Relative Strength (DESC).

isatrader

UK FTSE 350 Sectors Relative Performance

Attached is the updated UK FTSE 350 Stocks Relative Performance table and charts.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3117]

isatrader