Stage Analysis Video Training Course

Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis and Market Breadth - Technical Analysis - Page 356

NYSE and Nasdaq Advance Decline Charts and US New Highs New Lows

Attached is the updated NYSE and Nasdaq Advance Decline Breadth Charts, including the cumulative AD line, momentum index, cumulative AD volume line, 10 Day AD oscillator and the McClellan Oscillator and Summation Index.

Attached is the updated US New Highs - New Lows Charts

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Cumulative P&F Breakouts - Breakdowns custom Breadth charts

Attached is my updated custom breadth charts that I do based on the daily point and figure double top breakouts and double bottom breakdowns.

Totals for the week:

+398 double top breakouts
-187 double bottom breakdowns

+211 net breakouts - breakdowns

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

US Sectors - Percent of Stocks Above their 150 Day Moving Average

Below is the Percent of Stocks Above their 150 Day Moving Average table in each sector, which is ordered by overall health. Also attached is the visual diagram of the 9 sectors and the two major exchanges that make up the sectors that shows a snapshot of the overall health of the US market.

Note: the overall sector average is at 46.28% currently and advanced +3.04% since last week, with the largest gains in Industrials, Technology and Consumer Staples

isatrader

RE: Stan Weinstein Stage Analysis and Market Breadth

Market breadth

US:
Interesting pattern especially on the NASDAQ 100.

UK:

Oil, Gold and Silver:

US Sectors:

Just a quick note that I'm in the process of creating a new front part of the site. So go to https://www.stageanalysis.net/ to see the beginnings of it. I'm starting with just the blog part, but hope to add a learning section in time to make it easier for new people to the method to get up and running.

There's been a fair bit of change today, as I've moved servers as well. So let me know via the board if you have any issues, as I think my emails down at the moment, as will need to re set that up tomorrow.

isatrader

(2019-09-15, 12:36 AM)isatrader Wrote: Just a quick note that I'm in the process of creating a new front part of the site. So go to https://www.stageanalysis.net/ to see the beginnings of it. I'm starting with just the blog part, but hope to add a learning section in time to make it easier for new people to the method to get up and running.

There's been a fair bit of change today, as I've moved servers as well. So let me know via the board if you have any issues, as I think my emails down at the moment, as will need to re set that up tomorrow.

You seem to have lost the images in a recent post. Not sure if it is related.

(2019-09-15, 12:36 AM)isatrader Wrote: Just a quick note that I'm in the process of creating a new front part of the site. So go to https://www.stageanalysis.net/ to see the beginnings of it. I'm starting with just the blog part, but hope to add a learning section in time to make it easier for new people to the method to get up and running.

Can MyBB support  Scalable Vector Graphic (SVG) as an image type?  It does not allow them to be uploaded?  I'm updating my charts and I can highlight curves when I put the cursor over a line in SVG, but that does not work once it is converted to a PNG.