Stage Analysis Video Training Course

Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis and Market Breadth - Technical Analysis - Page 271

NYSE Advance Decline Breadth Charts

Attached is the updated Advance Decline Breadth Charts, including the cumulative AD line, momentum index, cumulative AD volume line, 10 Day AD oscillator and the McClellan Oscillator and Summation Index.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

US New Highs / New Lows Charts

Attached is the US New Highs / New Lows charts.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

RE: Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis

(2018-03-11, 04:57 PM)grbaNT Wrote: Hi everyone,

Hope that you will find this useful! This is something I have been doing for over three years now.

Introductory post with explanation: https://dg-swingtrading.blogspot.rs/2018...urvey.html

Latest data: https://dg-swingtrading.blogspot.rs/sear...%20Breadth

Thanks Dejan, I'll take a look

isatrader

Major US Stock Indexes Update - NYSE, Nasdaq, S&P 500, DJIA & S&P 600 small caps

Here's the overview charts of the US Bullish Percent and Moving Average Breadth.

isatrader

(2018-03-18, 07:52 PM)isatrader Wrote: Here's the overview charts of the US Bullish Percent and Moving Average Breadth.

I've only been trading nasdaq stocks.

Spy and QQQ still above their 30week moving averages. DJIA below it's 30week moving average. Moving average still rising though.

I'll do the full update at the weekend, but US markets looking weak currently in Stage 3 across the board, with potential for an early Stage 4A breakdown attempt in some.

Market breadth is weakening. NYSE Percentage of stocks above their 150 day MA (30 week approx) signal has changed to bear confirmed again tonight with a fresh double bottom breakdown on the P&F chart version of it and ended the day at 44.50%. I've included the line chart cersion for those that don't read P&F charts.

isatrader