Stage Analysis Video Training Course

Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis and Market Breadth - Technical Analysis - Page 253

Major US Stock Indexes Update - NYSE, Nasdaq, S&P 500 & DJIA

Here's the overview charts of the US Bullish Percent and Moving Average Breadth.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Monthly Charts - US Stock Indexes - NYSE, Nasdaq, S&P 500, Mid Caps and Small Caps

Attached is the monthly charts for the major US markets

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

NYSE Advance Decline Charts

Attached is the updated Advance Decline Breadth Charts, including the cumulative AD line, momentum index, cumulative AD volume line, 10 Day AD oscillator and the McClellan Oscillator and Summation Index.

isatrader

US New Highs New Lows Charts

Attached is the NYSE and US New Highs / New Lows charts.

isatrader

Effective Volume Charts

I haven't looked at the effective volume breadth charts for a while from http://www.effectivevolume.com. So I have attached below as give a perspective on the differences between what the large institutions are doing compared to the retail traders in these major ETFs.

From these it seems that the small players are very bearish right now across the board, but there's an interesting divergence with the institutional traders, as they are very neutral on the QQQ and buying the SPY, whereas the small players are heavily bearish in both.

isatrader

RE: Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis

(2016-11-05, 10:17 PM)Smellypunks Wrote:
(2016-11-05, 06:10 PM)isatrader Wrote: It's been a while since I've shown the UK FTSE 350 sectors charts, so here they are:

Thanks for putting these up ISA. I have to say only about four or five of them look bearish the rest are bullish or neutral. I have been feeling a little bearish recently but this helps to give some prescriptive.
I recall recently Isa posting some UK breadth data, which is likely more useful than the chart below. I'd be a bit wary in the UK, from my plot from the FTSE350 the advance / decline has plunged and is nearly crossing the 200 day MA.

Dow Jones Transportation Average Stage 2A breakout

The Dow Jones Transportation Average ($TRAN) made a Stage 2A breakout attempt today and closed near the high. And volume was good in the iShares ETF of it, ticker IYT. So a postive sign in terms of Dow Theory.

There was also a good uptick elsewhere in the short term moving average breadth too, with strong moves out of the lower zone in the 20 and 50 day MA breadth. So a potential swing low was put in imo. We'll see if it holds following the election result...

S&P 500 Percentage of Stocks above their 50 day Moving Averages chart - triple top breakout from the lower zone

isatrader

Copper Stage 2A breakout attempt

COPPER has made a Stage 2A breakout attempt today. Another key chart.

isatrader