Stage Analysis Video Training Course

Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis and Market Breadth - Technical Analysis - Page 243

RE: Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis

(2016-05-31, 10:00 PM)barra Wrote:
(2016-05-31, 12:13 PM)shaunattwood Wrote: great pick re NYS
Unfortunately, I missed it:
Well, at least you've shown that you can use the method to spot them. Hopefully it will pull back or you will spot another.

I wonder if forum activity is an indicator of market breadth...?

(2016-06-01, 07:36 PM)pcabc Wrote: I wonder if forum activity is an indicator of market breadth...?

Not sure. Experience has proved that I tipically start trading when a new bear market is starting. Wink

(2016-06-01, 08:24 PM)kero Wrote:
(2016-06-01, 07:36 PM)pcabc Wrote: I wonder if forum activity is an indicator of market breadth...?

Not sure. Experience has proved that I tipically start trading when a new bear market is starting. Wink
Exactly. I was half flippant, half serious. If there is nothing to post on the screener and the breadth is not good I feel less need to post, whereas if good stuff is showing up then I'm more inclined. I suspect the answer is that it might be but there are too few people making the data noisy.

(2016-06-01, 09:20 PM)pcabc Wrote:
(2016-06-01, 08:24 PM)kero Wrote:

Exactly. I was half flippant, half serious. If there is nothing to post on the screener and the breadth is not good I feel less need to post, whereas if good stuff is showing up then I'm more inclined. I suspect the answer is that it might be but there are too few people making the data noisy.

I do confirm!Angel

PCABC,
At times, it seems to be a contrary indicator of market direction too.

(This post was last modified: 2016-06-04, 07:29 PM by pcabc.)

Market breadth

US:

UK:

Precious metals:

Oil & Gas:

One theme I noticed Friday was that lots of stocks (of the ones I looked at) had large volume spikes. Did everone decide to buy Friday?

Major US Stock Indexes Update - NYSE, Nasdaq, S&P 500

Here's the quick overview charts of the US Bullish Percent and Moving Average Breadth.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.