Stage Analysis Video Training Course

Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis and Market Breadth - Technical Analysis - Page 250

RE: Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis

(2016-09-13, 09:43 PM)GlobalCitizen Wrote: I read those. Just didn't know it was called market breadth indicators. I was trying to find the momentum index like the one on page 284. Which one of the charts posted above is it? I see a few that look like it but they all have different names i.e. spxa200r spxa150 etc. is it the 200 one since the books talks about the nyse ad date for the latest 200 sessions?

The momentum Index is the shown on the $NYAD chart in the Advance Decline Charts section that I post. It's the middle chart on the NYAD cumulative chart and has MA(200) in the left corner.

I've attached the up to date chart and have highlighted it in red.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Major US Stock Indexes Update - NYSE, Nasdaq, S&P 500 & DJIA

Here's the quick overview charts of the US Bullish Percent and Moving Average Breadth.

Note: the pullback has reached the breakout level in most and is testing support. Outsider is the Nasdaq which is near it highs again, likely due to Apples Stage 2A breakout this week.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

AAPL - Stage 2A breakout

AAPL - Stage 2A breakout on 1.9x average weekly volume (which is good enough imo in a large cap like Apple, as it's very hard to ever get the 2x requirement in large caps), and relative performance broke back above the zero line. The P&F chart has an initial target of 138.

isatrader

(This post was last modified: 2016-09-18, 05:41 PM by pcabc.)

RE: Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis

Relative strength charts. I've decided that 3 months is the most useful time frame. Others may have different opinions, if so, what are they?

US. Im my view technology is the strongest sector:

Europe. In my view healthcare is the strongest sector:

Market breadth.

Fewer than normal.

US:

UK:

Gold & Silver:

Oil & Gas:

Some others:

Technology:

Major US Stock Indexes Update - NYSE, Nasdaq, S&P 500 & DJIA

Here's the quick overview charts of the US Bullish Percent and Moving Average Breadth.

isatrader

NYSE Advance Decline Charts

Attached is the updated Advance Decline Breadth Charts, including the cumulative AD line, momentum index, cumulative AD volume line, 10 Day AD oscillator and the McClellan Oscillator and Summation Index.

isatrader

US New Highs New Lows Charts

Attached is the NYSE and US New Highs / New Lows charts.

isatrader

Monthly Charts - US Stock Indexes - NYSE, Nasdaq, S&P 500, Mid Caps and Small Caps

Attached is the end of the month charts for the major US markets

isatrader