Stage Analysis Video Training Course

Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis and Market Breadth - Technical Analysis - Page 240

RE: Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis

(2016-05-07, 05:44 PM)pcabc Wrote: I note that SPOG.L (oil & gas producers) seems to be coming out stage 4 and forming a base perhaps. However, I'm nervous if crude has not done the same, at the moment CRUD.L is just below its MA150d but it is flattening. Too early to say yet?

Attached are the top holdings of SPOG.L, which are a mixed bag of Stage 4B-, Stage 1A, Stage 1 and early Stage 2A in a couple. So certainly signs of recovery in these particular stocks. But you'll need to do a deeper analysis of the entire sector to get a clearer view.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.
(This post was last modified: 2016-05-08, 09:00 AM by pcabc.)

(2016-05-07, 06:04 PM)isatrader Wrote:
(2016-05-07, 05:44 PM)pcabc Wrote: I note that SPOG.L (oil & gas producers) seems to be coming out stage 4 and forming a base perhaps. However, I'm nervous if crude has not done the same, at the moment CRUD.L is just below its MA150d but it is flattening. Too early to say yet?

Attached are the top holdings of SPOG.L, which are a mixed bag of Stage 4B-, Stage 1A, Stage 1 and early Stage 2A in a couple. So certainly signs of recovery in these particular stocks. But you'll need to do a deeper analysis of the entire sector to get a clearer view.

I have 44 stocks in my pool of oil and gas producers and calculate a dedicated breadth chart. Here CRUD.L and SPOG.L are plotted against that data.

It seems the producer chart is more bullish than the crude chart. To my eyes the charts seem to be stating 'soon but not yet'.

Although the raw breadth data is the same there may be differences in the days for which we have data for the CRUD.L and SPOL.L which will likely cause the differences in the breadth charts,

NYSE Advance Decline Charts

Attached is the updated Advance Decline Breadth Charts, including the cumulative AD line, momentum index, cumulative AD volume line, 10 Day AD oscillator and the McClellan Oscillator and Summation Index.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

NYSE New Highs New Lows Charts

Attached is the NYSE New Highs / New Lows charts.

isatrader

(This post was last modified: 2016-05-14, 04:53 PM by pcabc.)

Market breadth

US:

UK:

Precious metals:

Major US Stock Indexes Update - NYSE, Nasdaq, S&P 500

Here's the quick overview charts of the US Bullish Percent and Moving Average Breadth.

isatrader

NYSE Advance Decline Charts

Attached is the updated Advance Decline Breadth Charts, including the cumulative AD line, momentum index, cumulative AD volume line, 10 Day AD oscillator and the McClellan Oscillator and Summation Index.

isatrader

NYSE New Highs New Lows Charts

Attached is the NYSE New Highs / New Lows charts.

isatrader