Stage Analysis Video Training Course

Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis and Market Breadth - Technical Analysis - Page 238

RE: Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis

Some breadth charts

I have not produced these for a while owing to various issues. As always, take the ones I calculate myself with a pinch of salt.

US:

UK:

Precious metals:

I find the AMEX chart quite interesting as it is breaking a long term downward trend.

Nasdaq Market Breadth Update

It was a big week for the Nasdaq breadth with multiple status changes to Bull Confirmed in the Bullish Percent Index and the Moving Average Breadth Charts as well. And also the cumulative new highs - new lows chart crossed over it's 50 MA line as well, which it's been under since July 2015. So, lots of positives for the weight of evidence as the Nasdaq breadth starts to catch up with the NYSE which has been positive for a while now.

The Nasdaq Bullish Percent Index

Note: Change to Bull Confirmed status on the 15th with a double top breakout.

Nasdaq Percentage of Stocks above their 200 Day, 150 Day and 50 Day Moving Averages P&F charts

Note: The long and medium tern charts both broke above the previous swing highs and are now all in Bull Confirmed status, with the 150 day MA chart back above the 50% level.

Nasdaq Percentage of Stocks above their 200 Day, 150 Day and 50 Day Moving Averages line charts

Nasdaq Advance Decline Line

Nasdaq New Highs New Lows

Note: The cumulative NHNL line crossed over it's 50 MA line for the first time since the July 2015 crossover below it.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

NYSE Market Breadth Update

Attached is the NYSE Bullish Percent Index and the NYSE long, medium and short term moving average breadth charts.

The NYSE Bullish Percent Index

NYSE Percentage of Stocks above their 200 Day, 150 Day and 50 Day Moving Averages P&F charts

NYSE Percentage of Stocks above their 200 Day, 150 Day and 50 Day Moving Averages line charts

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

NYSE Advance Decline Charts

Attached is the updated Advance Decline Breadth Charts, including the cumulative AD line, momentum index, cumulative AD volume line, 10 Day AD oscillator and the McClellan Oscillator and Summation Index.

Note: New all time highs for the cumulative AD line, and I've included the 1% P&F chart this week, as it had a double top breakout this week, which is very rare using the 1% scale. i.e. the last one was in Jan 2012.

isatrader

NYSE New Highs New Lows Charts

Attached is the NYSE New Highs / New Lows charts.

isatrader

Major US Stock Indexes Update - NYSE, Nasdaq, S&P 500, Mid Caps and Small Caps

Attached is the updated US equity index charts.

US Stock Indexes

isatrader

US Materials sector. Breadth calculated from 27 stocks so not a massive pool.

Before anyone gets too excited I can't see any really interesting stocks out of that 27.