Stage Analysis Video Training Course

Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis and Market Breadth - Technical Analysis - Page 222

RE: Market Breadth Extra

Hi Isatrader, On 10-07-2015, 07:18 AM in the Market Breadth Extra post, you posted a chart of 20 year Momentum Index chart.

It appears you use stockcharts. Would you post the settings you use to make that chart?

Somehow I haven't figured out how to make the momentum index without squishing it to almost nothing.

Thanks,

(2015-12-14, 01:31 AM)JimStudent Wrote: Hi Isatrader, On 10-07-2015, 07:18 AM in the Market Breadth Extra post, you posted a chart of 20 year Momentum Index chart.

It appears you use stockcharts. Would you post the settings you use to make that chart?

Somehow I haven't figured out how to make the momentum index without squishing it to almost nothing.

Thanks,

Here's the chart settings for the momentum index on stockcharts

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

(2015-12-14, 08:32 AM)isatrader Wrote:
(2015-12-14, 01:31 AM)JimStudent Wrote:

Here's the chart settings for the momentum index on stockcharts

Very Cool. Thank you!

As long as DOW remains below 18,000, I'm re-shorting into this rally in DOW futures at 17,655. Repurchasing SPXU too.

I concur with this chart. MACD crossing zero line downwards is usually bad news.
[/php]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis

Just a note for everyone that I've moved host today and so I had to reinstall the forum from the last backup which was the 29th December. So we've lost the last few days posts. But I have finally got it back up and running at least after being down for the day.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

(2016-01-06, 12:17 AM)isatrader Wrote: Just a note for everyone that I've moved host today and so I had to reinstall the forum from the last backup which was the 29th December. So we've lost the last few days posts. But I have finally got it back up and running at least after being down for the day.

Unless you do it half a dozen time a week I could see some trepidation, so well done.

(2016-01-06, 12:30 AM)pcabc Wrote:
(2016-01-06, 12:17 AM)isatrader Wrote: Just a note for everyone that I've moved host today and so I had to reinstall the forum from the last backup which was the 29th December. So we've lost the last few days posts. But I have finally got it back up and running at least after being down for the day.

Unless you do it half a dozen time a week I could see some trepidation, so well done.

I've still got to upload all of the images still which will take all night on my wifi speed as is over a GB at least. But at least it's functioning on the forum part.

The front of the site is a different story. So am going to do something else with that.

isatrader