Stage Analysis Video Training Course

Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis and Market Breadth - Technical Analysis - Page 201

RE: Market Breadth Extra

(2015-05-27, 06:41 PM)isatrader Wrote: I think Shaun's just highlighting that the majority are still in early Stage 1 currently, and hence are very early in their recovery still.

Attached is daily thumbnail charts. Red line is 200 day MA.

I've added them to my screener to see what happens.

RE: Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis

isatrader,
I have a question on the charts for the US Major Sector Charts posted on 05/17/15. for the long charts do you use 30 weeks moving average ? Also, what moving averages you use for the short term charts ?

RE: Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis

(2015-05-28, 12:04 AM)CH868 Wrote: I have a question on the charts for the US Major Sector Charts posted on 05/17/15. for the long charts do you use 30 weeks moving average ? Also, what moving averages you use for the short term charts ?

The US Major Sector Charts have the 30 week MA on the weekly chart and the daily charts I show the 50 day and 200 day MA's

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

S&P 1500 MACD Breadth Charts

Attached is the updated MACD breadth measures, which are:

The short term measure is the % stocks on a Daily MACD on Buy Signal in S&P 1500 - which means the % of stocks with a MACD Histogram greater than zero.

The medium term measure is the % stocks with a Daily MACD Line above the Zero Line in the S&P 1500.

The long term measure is the % stocks with a Weekly MACD Line above the Zero Line in the S&P 1500.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=23161]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

S&P 500 Cumulative P&F Breakouts - Breakdowns

Attached is the exclusive S&P 500 Cumulative P&F Breakouts - Breakdowns charts

isatrader

US Industry Sectors Breadth

Below is the Percent of Stocks Above their 150 Day Moving Average in each sector. Also attached is the visual diagram of the 9 sectors and the two major exchanges that make up the sectors that shows a snapshot of the overall health of the US market and the data table of the sectors which is ordered by overall health.

Note: the overall sector average moved down to 55.14%

[Image: attachment.php?aid=23169]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

isatrader

Major US Stock Indexes Update - NYSE, Nasdaq, S&P 500, Mid Caps and Small Caps

Attached is the updated US equity index charts.

US Stock Indexes

isatrader

UK and German Stock Indexes Update - FTSE 100, FTSE 250, FTSE AIM All Share & DAX

Attached is the updated UK and German equity index charts.

UK Stock Indexes

German DAX Index

isatrader