Stage Analysis Video Training Course

Stan Weinstein's Stage Analysis and Market Breadth - Technical Analysis - Page 109

S&P 500 Cumulative P&F Breakouts - Breakdowns

Attached is the exclusive S&P 500 Cumulative P&F Breakouts - Breakdowns charts.

There was 18 breakouts and 35 breakdowns this week in the S&P 500, which takes the total for March to 124 breakouts and 66 breakdowns so far.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

S&P 500 / Index and Equity Options Ratio

Attached is the updated S&P 500 / Index and Equity Options Ratio charts

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Major Stock Indexes Update

Attached is the updated major equity index charts and relative performance table.

Note: The Russell 2000 small caps fell below the zero line this week, and have been showing a lot of weakness along with the momentum Nasdaq stocks, as there's been a lot more breakdowns than breakouts in both indexes stocks over the last week, and the quality of breakouts has been poor. So both are showing signs of developing a Stage 3 range imo.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8723]

US Stock Indexes

European Stock Indexes

isatrader

Commodities Update and the Dollar Index

Attached is the updated major commodities charts, Gold (GC), Copper (HG), West Texas Intermediate Crude (CL) and the Dollar Index (DX).

isatrader

US 10 & 30 Year Treasuries

Attached is the updated US 10 & 30 Year Treasuries charts.

isatrader

Dow Jones US Sub Sectors Performance

Attached is the US Sub Sectors ordered by the weekly percentage change. To see the full list sectioned by major sector, with links through to individual stocks in each sector, go to: http://stockcharts.com/freecharts/indust...ECTOR_SPDR

isatrader

US Industry Sectors

Attached are the updated US Major Sector Charts and relative performance table.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8734]

isatrader

(This post was last modified: 2014-03-30, 12:34 PM by pcabc.)

RE: Market Breadth Update

Quote: So have a plan, and follow that plan, as you have to play defense when the market gets the ball.

Not totally sure what you mean by 'have a plan' other than follow the book. I'm checking my progress daily, and given the larger than usual number of stop losses hit I'm I think I'll more reticent before re-investing the resulting cash. Can't think of another plan except 'sell everything'.