Stage Analysis Video Training Course

Introduce yourself here! - Page 3

RE: Introduce yourself here!

Welcome Tryst - I too am more end of day trading as opposed to investor so I tend to be more interested in the FTSE350 trading threads. I use Sharescope - really like it - just use the Gold version. Prorealtime is good too but I find I can flick through charts a lot quicker with Sharescope. for US stocks, stockcharts.com is good.

If you are interested in Sharesscope then let me know and we can do this:
http://www.sharescope.co.uk/taf.php
This will give us both some free months of data :-)
Hope this is not against forum rules - just thought it would be beneficial to allow you to try with free data.
Please let me know if it is and I will remove immediately

Thanks for the warm welcome all. Looking forward to sharing some thoughts/ideas with you all.

Blue mosaic, I have bookmarked that link to ShareScope and will definitely use that one my set up is complete. Just ordered my third and last monitor today...now just need a half decent PC.

When you say you are an end of day trader does that mean you only trade off the daily/weekly charts?

Just mean that I trade the daily charts using weekly for stage analysis -like all on here. If you look earlier in this thread you will see that I have tried most time frames but daily is less stress and definitely simpler than intra day in my opinion

Hello,

I would like to introduce myself. I'm an italian trader, and have been practicing tecnical analysis for some time.

I'm new to this method.

Please do excuse my english if it's not perfect.

Antonio

Welcome to this forum Admiral. Please see my intro email earlier in this thread.
For me this Weinstein approach to trading/investing really makes sense - breaks it down to the fundamental reason for movement - supply and demand

Hi Admiral, welcome. What part of Italy are you from? My mother is Italian, with my grand parents coming from Ascoli and Agrigento in Sicily (gods knows how they come to meet). I used to go over to Italy every school summer...love the place...I do wonder at times if the stock market will allow me the chance to live there in my older years.

Bluemosaic, do you pay for the EOD service at ShareScope? As it is free on ProRealTime.

yes I do pay for it - £18. The Prorealtime is free for EOD and it is also a great charting package but I find the charts a LOT easier/quicker to scan through. Saying that... Prorealtime (I think) supports Mansfield RS which Sharescope Gold does not (you would need custom scripting in the Plus version). Both packages are a good option. I don't consider the low monthly charge an issue - well worth it for the ease of use IMO. :-)

(This post was last modified: 2013-05-22, 11:09 AM by Admiral.)

(2013-05-21, 11:25 PM)Tryst Wrote: Hi Admiral, welcome. What part of Italy are you from? My mother is Italian, with my grand parents coming from Ascoli and Agrigento in Sicily (gods knows how they come to meet). I used to go over to Italy every school summer...love the place...I do wonder at times if the stock market will allow me the chance to live there in my older years.

Bluemosaic, do you pay for the EOD service at ShareScope? As it is free on ProRealTime.

Hi Tryst, I'm from Cagliari,Sardinia. Lovely place, you should take your time to visit it.