Stage Analysis Video Training Course

Introduce yourself here! - Page 28

RE: Introduce yourself here!

Hello everyone!

I came to this forum after taking the Udemy course by isatrader. I'm amazed by the amount of content around Stage Analysis that isatrader and other members have put together over the years. I am still learning about the method and hope to assemble a working system for myself in the near future.

One quick question for isatrader, at some point there seemed to be a Premium Thread on this forrum but I can no longer see it. Did you just open it up for all members? Anyway, really appreciate your effort.

Harry

(2021-03-21, 07:19 PM)harry Wrote: Hello everyone!

I came to this forum after taking the Udemy course by isatrader. I'm amazed by the amount of content around Stage Analysis that isatrader and other members have put together over the years. I am still learning about the method and hope to assemble a working system for myself in the near future.

One quick question for isatrader, at some point there seemed to be a Premium Thread on this forum but I can no longer see it. Did you just open it up for all members? Anyway, really appreciate your effort.

Harry

Hi Harry. Welcome to the site and thanks for taking the course. I hope it helped.

I did have a private area on here years ago, but has since made public. I have recently created a new members only area on twitter where I do my active Stage Analysis swing trading. If you'd like to join that then go to the following link: https://www.getrevue.co/profile/stageanalysis/members

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Hello everyone,
I've been trading for 13 months now, and it's been one hell of a year. I spent the first 3 months in total confusion, then I discovered the concept of buying dips on an uptrend with decent risk management rules. I had limited success with that for a few months then gave all my profits during the correction last September. I also tried day trading for a while and ended up losing a ton of money.
I was on the verge of quitting by mid October last year. Then I stumbled on Stan Weinstein's book and gave it a thorough read. The book resonated with my soul from the jump. Right after reading, began buying breakouts in November and I've been buying breakouts ever since. I've officially made 103 trades since November and I'm currently looking at a 42.7% win rate with a 2.42/1 reward to risk ratio. Although I'm very far from success, I'm freaking stoked with my performance so far and I hope to get better and better over the years.
There's not a lot of information about Stan Weinstein on the internet, so I'm immensely grateful to have stumbled on this forum full of people who share the same passion of trading and investing in breakouts on huge volume with improving relative strength. I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys, big thanks to Isatrader for making all this possible.

Hi all,

let me introduce myself: my name is Fabian, i am 20 years old and am currently studying finance. 
Due to my study i am very interested in trading stocks and began to read a lot of books - especially about "breakout trading" (Minervini, Darvas, Livermore, Weinstein, and a lot more). 

I just finished reading Stan`s book and also made the stage analysis-Udemy course (which I really like). The next step for me is to test the theoretical aspects into my own practical experience. That`s why I would really like to start a thread where i post charts, my weekly screening results etc. mainly about german small- and mid-caps. I couldnt find a way yet to setup my own thread. Is there any trick?

I also know that learning the stage analysis / Wyckoff trading takes a lot of time - and I am sure, that a mentor would help me quiet a lot.
Does anybody know if someone offers a mentoring program?

Thank you!
Greetings from Germany

(2021-05-09, 04:16 PM)fabi470 Wrote: I just finished reading Stan`s book and also made the stage analysis-Udemy course (which I really like). The next step for me is to test the theoretical aspects into my own practical experience. That`s why I would really like to start a thread where i post charts, my weekly screening results etc. mainly about german small- and mid-caps. I couldnt find a way yet to setup my own thread. Is there any trick?

Hi Fabian, welcome to the site.

It's not an open forum as such, as it's my personal website, so I restrict new threads in the journals section to members that have posted for a little while first. So to start with, if its German charts, then post in the European Stocks Watchlist and Discussion thread. And then I'll be able to set up a journal thread for you after a while.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Hello!

I am a part time trader in the Philippines, I am a practicing Mechanical Engineer.
I've been trading stocks (Philippine Equities) for about 3 years now. I consider myself still a newbie in the market. I would like to enter US equities but before that, I still have a lot to learn.

I've read the books of Stan Weinstein, Mark Minervini, William O'neil and Richard Wyckoff.
Those books compliments each other and I am very eager to apply all the learnings from them.

As of the moment, I classified my self as a boom bust trader, where I am struggling to hold my winners and cut my losses early.

I will try to intact and contribute to the community as much as I can, but please bear with me because like I've said I'm still a newbie in the market.

Thanks and God Bless,
Yellowcup.

Hello Everyone!
I have been investing/trading for the last 20 years. Happy to be here to learn fro everyone.

I have been trading for almost 20 years.  I had initially been very interested in Qullamaggie's style of breakouts from a consolidation but then I feel I got lucky when I read Stan Weinstein's book.  I am now trying to incorporate a Qullamagie type of mindset with stocks that are newly in Stage 2.  What I wish for though is a better method of finding these stocks.  Is there a better scanner than what I am using.  I have tried looking at weekly charts breaking through the 30 moving average but most of the stocks in a scan like this end up not being very tradeable.  I realized that this thread stopped in 2021. Is this group posting somehwere else now?  I would love to join