Stage Analysis Video Training Course

Introduce yourself here! - Page 25

RE: Introduce yourself here!

(2020-04-14, 08:04 PM)Boggers Wrote: Hello everyone

I have been trading for abut 10 years and haveĀ been moving towards momentum strategies, I was doing pretty well before the recent crash.

I came across Stan's book about a month ago and it really struck a chord, I am hoping it will improve my trading.

Good luck to all going forward

Roland

Welcome to site. Let me know if you need any help finding anything. And if you have any questions then start with the beginners questions thread as a lot will have been asked previously. But feel free to ask if you can't find an answer.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.
(This post was last modified: 2020-04-19, 01:59 AM by Mashed.)

Hello guys!

I read 1 year ago the Weinstein's book, and now rereading again.
I am a totally noob, but is time to learn.

I will make my own tiny contribution when i can Smile

Btw, i am from Spain, so my english wont be the best haha

Hi Everyone,

I've been learning how to trade on and off for about 7 years now. I never really had the disposable income to trade (day trade as that's all I knew at the time) until recently and until this pandemic started, I never really had the time to sit at home and observe the markets actively.

I haven't read Stan Weinstein's book on stage analysis yet (I plan on it), so forgive me, but what brought me here was reading Mark Minervini's book. In Mark's famous book, "Trade Like a Stock Market Wizard," he stresses the importance of trading Stage 2 uptrends and since that concept wasn't familiar to me at the time, I googled it to do a deeper dive and came across this website.

In my short time here I've come across really great content and I'm learning a lot. My goal in the near term is to learn as much as I can about stage analysis and try to incorporate that with what I've already learned from Mark Minverini's book. I decided to join this forum in the hopes of interacting with like minded individuals who share similar goals.

Happy learning and hopefully we interact soon!

Welcome to all out the new members that have registered recently.

If you have any questions, then the Beginners Questions thread is the best place to start, and if you can't find the answer in that thread then feel free to ask and one of the site members or myself should be able to help you.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Is there a special privilege needed to create an entry in the trading journal thread? I can't seem to find a way to create one.

(2020-07-10, 01:44 AM)tomyoung Wrote: Is there a special privilege needed to create an entry in the trading journal thread? I can't seem to find a way to create one.

Yes, I have to activate it. So have updated your access level. So you should be able to now.

isatrader

Thanks so much, I see the button now

(This post was last modified: 2020-07-13, 11:23 PM by tomyoung.)

A follow up question to the trade journal thread, I've created a journal but I cannot edit my posts, do I also need access for this function? Thanks