Stage Analysis Video Training Course

Introduce yourself here! - Page 24

RE: Introduce yourself here!

Hi Traders

My name is John. From Arkansas in the USA. I stumbled on this site from the T2W forums. I think Stage Analysis - Trading and Investing using Stan Weinstein's Four Stage Breakout method is by far a great way to trade. Its cuts all the noise from the markets.

Good trading to all.

John

(2019-06-03, 02:33 AM)Mactheriverrat Wrote: Hi Traders

My name is John. From Arkansas in the USA. I stumbled on this site from the T2W forums. I think Stage Analysis - Trading and Investing using Stan Weinstein's Four Stage Breakout method is by far a great way to trade. Its cuts all the noise from the markets.  

Good trading to all.

John

Hi John, welcome to the site. And to all the other new members recently.

If you have any questions the best place to start is the Beginners Questions thread. Most questions you'll have will have been asked already, so I recommend spending time going through that, and also the Stage Analysis Study Guide - Questions and Answers thread will help you to refine your understanding further.

Cheers

isatrader

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

(2019-06-04, 08:12 AM)isatrader Wrote:
(2019-06-03, 02:33 AM)Mactheriverrat Wrote: Hi Traders

Good trading to all.

John

Hi John, welcome to the site. And to all the other new members recently.

If you have any questions the best place to start is the Beginners Questions thread. Most questions you'll have will have been asked already, so I recommend spending time going through that, and also the Stage Analysis Study Guide - Questions and Answers thread will help you to refine your understanding further.

Cheers

isatrader

Thanks isatrader.

I enjoy your daily US stock posts watch lists.

John

(2019-06-04, 07:02 PM)Mactheriverrat Wrote: Thanks isatrader.

I enjoy your daily US stock posts watch lists.

John

Thanks John,

Just a quick note as a few people have been doing it recently. But make sure that you write under the previous quote when you reply, or your message gets mixed in with the previous quote - which will be confusing for people.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Hi, my name is Art and from North Carolina. I've been a trader for 3 years but didnt have a system until I read Stan's book. Ran across this board after following nextbigtrade on Twitter. Ready to learn more.

Hello everyone! I'm Yuriy from eastern europe. Had no idea a place such as this existed, it's awesome that id does

(2019-10-01, 08:22 PM)yuriythebest Wrote: Hello everyone! I'm Yuriy from eastern europe. Had no idea a place such as this existed, it's awesome that id does

Thanks Yuriy, and welcome the site Smile

isatrader

Hello everyone

I have been trading for abut 10 years and have been moving towards momentum strategies, I was doing pretty well before the recent crash.

I came across Stan's book about a month ago and it really struck a chord, I am hoping it will improve my trading.

Good luck to all going forward

Roland