Stage Analysis Video Training Course

Introduce yourself here! - Page 22

RE: Introduce yourself here!

Hi Patrick,

Good to see you here as well!

Hi,

I've been on the site for a couple of years but dropped out of the markets for a while, and subsequently missed the recent bull market, ha. Wink Anyway, I'm getting back into things, so am looking forward to joining the community again.

Isatrader - I was hoping to start my own investing thread but can't seem create threads at the moment, would it possible to get that access? I had hoped to message someone about Sharescope as well, but can't do that either. If I could get access to those, that'd be great.

Thanks,

Alex / Sartois

(2018-09-21, 08:45 AM)Sartois Wrote: Hi,

I've been on the site for a couple of years but dropped out of the markets for a while, and subsequently missed the recent bull market, ha. Wink Anyway, I'm getting back into things, so am looking forward to joining the community again.

Isatrader - I was hoping to start my own investing thread but can't seem create threads at the moment, would it possible to get that access? I had hoped to message someone about Sharescope as well, but can't do that either. If I could get access to those, that'd be great.

Thanks,

Alex / Sartois

Welcome back Alex,

I've updgraded your user permissions, so you can now start a thread in the journals section, and you should be able to PM other members.

Cheers

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Great, thanks!

Alex

Hi,

French investor (sorry for my english), using Weinstein's method for 2 years.

Currently, fully invested on Nasdaq100 on the long term and waiting for the next divergence of the ADline to reverse my position.

In my swing trading strategy, I sold my NDX long position the 1st of october at 7675 because of a small Adline's divergence in september (I should have shorted). Anyway, now I'm looking for a new long entry point.

I also trade french shares but this year, I can't find interesting opportunity on the market...

Thank,
JohnTuld (from Margin Call) or Alex (IRL)

(2018-10-13, 08:01 AM)JohnTuld Wrote: Hi,

French investor (sorry for my english), using Weinstein's method for 2 years.

Currently, fully invested on Nasdaq100 on the long term and waiting for the next divergence of the ADline to reverse my position.

In my swing trading strategy, I sold my NDX long position the 1st of october at 7675 because of a small Adline's divergence in september (I should have shorted). Anyway, now I'm looking for a new long entry point.

I also trade french shares but this year, I can't find interesting opportunity on the market...

Thank,
JohnTuld (from Margin Call) or Alex (IRL)

Bonjour et bienvenu!

Pat

Hi all!
David here, I'm Irish and living in Madrid, Spain. I've been trading for three years and just starting to get into stocks (albeit CFD's on stocks). Sam Weinstein's book kept coming up in my learning courses and I bought it two weeks ago. Almost finished it (it will be the first read of many I'm sure) and I'm looking forward to learning much more about the method  from this site and interacting with you all. I'm most impressed with the layout and the learning section. Almost all my questions were answered there!
Chat  soon!

Hi David!

CFD's eh? I never looked into them that much - they're similar to spreadbetting though?

Alex