Stage Analysis Video Training Course

Introduce yourself here! - Page 21

RE: Introduce yourself here!

Hi Ross,

I also read the book and applied it for about 4 years from 2008-2012. First notions of risk, money and emotion management I have ever heard (not much of that on penny stock boards). Anyways, saved my nav and trading career for sure!

In the end chapter, Stan talks about the value of reading his book, getting real life experience using his framework, then re reading his book years later. Soo many more things now I understand and see, to only better apply the framework, for more efficient trades.

There wasn't a stageanalysis.net back it those days, happy to see the community is there, sharing and thriving.

Hope you get that feeling too!

Regards,

Patrick

(2018-04-26, 03:09 AM)Rossd Wrote: Hello Folks,
I am Ross. I have read, studied, charted and traded SW’s methods for a short period of time, well over a decade ago. At the time I owned a fairly successful online brokerage. I saw many (hundreds) trading methods come and go but Stage Analysis was just about the only thing I knew without question worked in a fairly reliable and predictable manner. As luck would have it the business took more and more of my time and I had to cease my greatest passion, stock trading.
A couple years have now passed since the business sold and time is now far more available for my personal pursuits. The software I once used for SA is now long gone and I went hunting to see if my/our little secret is still attracting followers. Obviously stumbling onto this corner of the world was an exciting discovery. Isatrader, you appear to have done the trading world an amazing service. I am just in awe of the commitment and generosity of your sharing of your path of discovery and enlightenment. Your passion is obviously contagious and I look forward to joining the ranks of devotee’s of both SW’s methods and your tutelage.
Regards,
Ross

Hi all, I came here from the T2W forums having been recommended SW book by a member there. I have messed around in the markets for a few years now and having analysed my results I made the most gains in my early days of stockpicking using a basic strategy. I am keen to get back to winning ways and hence will commit to SW methods and will be following this board very closely.

Hi i read the book from Stan Weinstein 2 years ago and im applying (or try to) the methode of stage analysis. Im still learning but my results are better than before i read the book. many thanx to isatrader for the good tips and charts!!!!

Hi,

A quick hello after lurking here for a few weeks. I'm currently reading Stan's book and enjoying it very much.
I trade on eToro but only using a virtual account. My real account is copying two other traders (one forex; the other shares) but they've been struggling these last few months.

I appreciate the hard work that goes on with the posts.

Regards,
Ian.

(2018-07-05, 11:33 AM)IanW18 Wrote: Hi,

A quick hello after lurking here for a few weeks. I'm currently reading Stan's book and enjoying it very much.
I trade on eToro but only using a virtual account. My real account is copying two other traders (one forex; the other shares) but they've been struggling these last few months.

I appreciate the hard work that goes on with the posts.

Regards,
Ian.

Hi Ian!

Welcome! Read and applied his book back in 2007-2011... was a career saver. Strayed away from it and now giving it another go. This site really helps answering questions.

Enjoy the process!

Regards,

Patrick

Thanks Patrick.

Hi all, I read Stan's book about a year ago, but didn't know how to implement it then.

Came back to it recently after discovering badcharts video. I've also been following this site and nextbigtrade's. Seeing how others implement stage analysis really helps me try to formulate my own plan, just want to say I really appreciate the work you guys put in!

(2018-07-20, 05:16 AM)tomyoung Wrote: Hi all, I read Stan's book about a year ago, but didn't know how to implement it then.

Came back to it recently after discovering badcharts video. I've also been following this site and nextbigtrade's. Seeing how others implement stage analysis really helps me try to formulate my own plan, just want to say I really appreciate the work you guys put in!

Hi Tom!

Cool to see you here!

Regards,

Patrick