Stage Analysis Video Training Course

Introduce yourself here! - Page 20

RE: Introduce yourself here!

Hi BarnabeBear. Welcome here. Smile

Hi guys,
My name is Ark and I just finished the book. I'm a new investor. I was wondering if someone can give me some guidelines on where to start? I already register a trade account with money ready and register in chartmill.com. I read through the forum and there are a lot of information but I only have 1 hour per day and it feel like it's not enough to get anything started...
Nice to meet you guys,
Ark,

Hi Ark!

I was recommended by Isatrader to go through Stage Analysis Study Guide - Questions and Answers

Hope that helps!

Regards,

Patrick

(2018-04-18, 09:06 PM)arkyuan Wrote: Hi guys,
My name is Ark and I just finished the book. I'm a new investor. I was wondering if someone can give me some guidelines on where to start? I already register a trade account with money ready and register in chartmill.com. I read through the forum and there are a lot of information but I only have 1 hour per day and it feel like it's not enough to get anything started...
Nice to meet you guys,
Ark,

(2018-04-19, 02:25 PM)badcharts Wrote: Hi Ark!

I was recommended by Isatrader to go through Stage Analysis Study Guide - Questions and Answers

Hope that helps!

Regards,

Patrick

(2018-04-18, 09:06 PM)arkyuan Wrote: Hi guys,
Nice to meet you guys,
Ark,

Thanks,

Hey all,

i've just come across this guy from someone else at another forum...I had read a couple of Mark Minervini books and when we started chatting seems like they both follow the same philosophies, looking forward to learning more about Stan and adapting my Stratergy

(2018-04-23, 09:49 AM)soundmanshane Wrote: Hey all,

i've just come across this guy from someone else at another forum...I had read a couple of Mark Minervini books and when we started chatting seems like they both follow the same philosophies, looking forward to learning more about Stan and adapting my Stratergy

Hi soundmanshane, welcome to the site.

There's lots of information on here and the previous Stan Weisntein thread on T2W. But firstly you should read the book to get to know the basics of the method. You can probably find a used copy for less than $5. So start there and then work your way through the forums posts, as there's literally thousands of examples and lots of discussion on trading the method.

I hope that helps, and you can post any questions in the beginners thread.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Hello Folks,
I am Ross. I have read, studied, charted and traded SW’s methods for a short period of time, well over a decade ago. At the time I owned a fairly successful online brokerage. I saw many (hundreds) trading methods come and go but Stage Analysis was just about the only thing I knew without question worked in a fairly reliable and predictable manner. As luck would have it the business took more and more of my time and I had to cease my greatest passion, stock trading.
A couple years have now passed since the business sold and time is now far more available for my personal pursuits. The software I once used for SA is now long gone and I went hunting to see if my/our little secret is still attracting followers. Obviously stumbling onto this corner of the world was an exciting discovery. Isatrader, you appear to have done the trading world an amazing service. I am just in awe of the commitment and generosity of your sharing of your path of discovery and enlightenment. Your passion is obviously contagious and I look forward to joining the ranks of devotee’s of both SW’s methods and your tutelage.
Regards,
Ross

(2018-04-26, 03:09 AM)Rossd Wrote: Hello Folks,
I am Ross. I have read, studied, charted and traded SW’s methods for a short period of time, well over a decade ago. At the time I owned a fairly successful online brokerage. I saw many (hundreds) trading methods come and go but Stage Analysis was just about the only thing I knew without question worked in a fairly reliable and predictable manner. As luck would have it the business took more and more of my time and I had to cease my greatest passion, stock trading.
A couple years have now passed since the business sold and time is now far more available for my personal pursuits. The software I once used for SA is now long gone and I went hunting to see if my/our little secret is still attracting followers. Obviously stumbling onto this corner of the world was an exciting discovery. Isatrader, you appear to have done the trading world an amazing service. I am just in awe of the commitment and generosity of your sharing of your path of discovery and enlightenment. Your passion is obviously contagious and I look forward to joining the ranks of devotee’s of both SW’s methods and your tutelage.
Regards,
Ross

Hi Ross, welcome to the site and thank you for your kind words.

Let me know if you need any help finding anything on the site.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.