Stage Analysis Video Training Course

Crypto Currencies - Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Cardano & more - Page 6

Bitcoin - Potential for Stage 2 breakout attempt

Bitcoin is also tightening up after the last few weeks around the 50k level. Potential to move back into Stage 2 on the weekly on a strong breakout move.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Litecoin

Litecoin on the comeback trail with a strong push through the 200 day MA on heavy volume in the last few days towards the top of the four month range and attempting to make a continuation breakout on the intraday 4hr timeframe, and testing the top of the range on the daily. But failing to commit above so far. So evidence of supply increasing too.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

RE: Crypto

Paypal

Interesting development, on logging into Paypal I now, if I do the appropriate setup, I can apply to buy and sell a limited range of cryptos.  I'd seen this discussed in the news lately. I've not tried setting this up.  No wallet functionality.  I wonder how much effort there is to set this up versus setting up an eToro account or similar brokerage account?  I also wonder what the spreads are?  I find this interesting as I suspect that Paypal has vastly more coverage than the number of people with a brokerage account?  Yet I'm assuming that most brokerage accounts don't have crypto available - so access to crypto has bypassed the brokerage accounts and potentially made access routine to people who don't normally invest in stocks and shares?  Its a bit like logging into your high street bank or credit card account and finding that they are offering spreadbetting.

I wonder if anyone here has setup Paypal for crypto?

pcabc

(2021-09-05, 05:03 PM)pcabc Wrote: Paypal

Interesting development, on logging into Paypal I now, if I do the appropriate setup, I can apply to buy and sell a limited range of cryptos. 

It was a big reason for the secondary Stage 2 move in October last year in Bitcoin I believe, as it was the week that Paypal US started to offer Bitcoin in the US. So good to see some UK coverage too now, as shows greater adoption globally of crypto currencies.

isatrader

(2021-09-05, 05:07 PM)isatrader Wrote:
(2021-09-05, 05:03 PM)pcabc Wrote: Paypal

Interesting development, on logging into Paypal I now, if I do the appropriate setup, I can apply to buy and sell a limited range of cryptos. 

It was a big reason for the secondary Stage 2 move in October last year in Bitcoin I believe, as it was the week that Paypal US started to offer Bitcoin in the US. So good to see some UK coverage too now, as shows greater adoption globally of crypto currencies.

Yes, I've previously not carried out too much digging, however, from listening to podcasts and youtube it seems like the traditional big institutions are moving from being dismissive to pro.   I think there has always been a certain amount of hype from the crypto community, but now with institutions becoming involved then as a minimum I would think it would be another asset class. 

I though I'd back up my post above with some research, how about JPM Coin. Realise this is a JPM managed blockchain, not a traditional crypto, but still, it is JPM joining the blockchain bandwagon.

RE: Crypto Currencies - Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Cardano & more

Crypto breadth:

Bitcoin - change of behaviour

Crypto getting hit hard today. Change of behaviour compared to the recent rally

isatrader