Stage Analysis Video Training Course

Videos - Page 1

Videos

Regular videos covering the market indexes, market breadth, watchlist stocks, members chart requests and specials about the method or focusing on an individual stocks etc.

I generally do a detailed market video weekend most weekends, and try to do a video focused more on individual stocks during the week as well.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Videos

To get this up and running, here's a few of the recent videos from the last week

Weekend Video - 29 August 2021

Major Market Indexes Overview, Sectors and Industry Groups RS, Market Breadth, Stage 2 Breakouts and the US Watchlist Stocks

Members Video - 1 September 2021

Market Overview, US Watchlist Stocks and Members Stock Requests - $TTD $FSLY $GATO $BASE $SPOT

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

RE: Videos

(2021-09-04, 05:53 PM)isatrader Wrote: Regular videos covering the market indexes, market breadth, watchlist stocks, members chart requests and specials about the method or focusing on an individual stocks etc.

I generally do a detailed market video weekend most weekends, and try to do a video focused more on individual stocks during the week as well.

I believe being able to access video content from last week, last month, or last year, will be worth "the price of admission" in my humble opinion. You might also consider conducting monthly member conference calls on Zoom or GoToMeeting to review charts, markets, and member requests, etc. I think it would add immensely to the member educational experience and also be a tremendous way to attract new members (on Social Media). No pressure of course, but just an idea for the future. I don't know if you have setup a Stage Analysis Instagram account but I have seen others like @Allstarcharts use it very effectively to attract and educate new members. I have many other ideas floating in my head but I'll leave it here for now. Going to walk my doodle dog (Macaroni) for some early morning fresh air.

RE: Videos

(2021-09-05, 10:31 AM)tcmwealth Wrote: I believe being able to access video content from last week, last month, or last year, will be worth "the price of admission" in my humble opinion. You might also consider conducting monthly member conference calls on Zoom or GoToMeeting to review charts, markets, and member requests, etc. I think it would add immensely to the member educational experience and also be a tremendous way to attract new members (on Social Media). No pressure of course, but just an idea for the future. I don't know if you have setup a Stage Analysis Instagram account but I have seen others like @Allstarcharts use it very effectively to attract and educate new members. I have many other ideas floating in my head but I'll leave it here for now. Going to walk my doodle dog (Macaroni) for some early morning fresh air.

Thanks tcmwealth, that's really helpful, and all ideas are gratefully received.

Macaroni is very cute by the way. Enjoy your walk Smile

isatrader

Stage Analysis - Members Weekend Video - 5th September 2021

Introduction to Stage Analysis - Members service, Stock Market Overview, Major Indexes & Sectors, Industry Group Relative Strength, Market Breadth Charts (Percentage of stocks above their key MAs, Bullish Percent Indexes, Advance Decline Lines, New High New Lows, Cumulative P&F Breakouts - Breakdowns, Stage Analysis Technical Attributes (SATA) scoring system and the US Watchlist Stocks in focus - ASAN, MDB, DOCU, CRWD, PYPL and many more…

isatrader

(This post was last modified: 2021-09-07, 11:39 PM by maccatove1.)

RE: Stage Analysis - Members Weekend Video - 5th September 2021

Good stuff! Cheers! Catching up today and looking at the price action AMRC looks like it had a supply shoot and large volume coming in today. I'm thinking it's not good price action perhaps distribution. any thoughts? cheers

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Stage Analysis - Members Weekend Video - 5th September 2021

(2021-09-07, 11:37 PM)maccatove1 Wrote: Good stuff! Cheers! Catching up today and looking at the price action AMRC looks like it had a supply shoot and large volume coming in today. I'm thinking it's not good price action perhaps distribution. any thoughts? cheers

I think you have to consider the broad market action today too, which was broadly negative except in a few areas. So there was a lot of this kind of price action in multiple stocks. Hence, not necessarily stock specific price action.

It also still closed up on the day and above the +1x ATR level, so the short term trend is still up and it's coming out of a base. Also I note on the 2hr chart that although the volume was heavy (Effort) the Result was not a breakdown, but just a squat.

And finally the weekly SATA score is a 4, which is positive. See https://twitter.com/Stage_Analysis/statu...0251197441 for explanation of SATA score.

So for me, I don't see distribution yet. But clearly an increase in supply today, but it wasn't enough to overcome demand.

isatrader

Members Video - 8th September 2021 (59mins)

▪️ Market Overview
▪️ My Trades - $SQ, $ASAN
▪️ Stage Analysis Technical Attributes (SATA)
▪️ Members Charts Requests: $SMH, $CALX, $DLO, Ethereum
▪️ US Watchlist Stocks

isatrader