Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 236

(This post was last modified: 2015-05-30, 08:26 AM by pcabc.)

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion (Premium)

Another one. RAI about to continue, good volume spike:

AVGO, textbook volume:

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

For the US watchlist from yesterdays scans - ANTH, CTLT, CIVI, COHU, CTS, FNFV, GME, MDSO, OGS, ORBC, PRTA, TITN

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.
(This post was last modified: 2015-05-30, 10:53 AM by shaunattwood.)

On a volume basis, I'm adding PRTA COHU and MDSO to my watchlist, which I think are the 3 strongest charts.

The COHU chart looks similar to ALTR's chart before it exploded to the upside.

Any thoughts on JUNO $53.40 & HALO $17.95 now they have pulled back from their highs on big volume?

(2015-06-01, 03:20 PM)shaunattwood Wrote: Any thoughts on JUNO $53.40 & HALO $17.95 now they have pulled back from their highs on big volume?

JUNO is still building it's primary base since the IPO. So still Stage 1 imo

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Thanks Isa. I picked up some COHU and HALO. Dumped RPTP after you pointed out lack of volume on the breakout.

A few for the US long watchlist from Mondays scans - BOOT, FOE, TXTR (Stage 1B), NSTG (Stage 1)

isatrader

CP short $167.5?