Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 148

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion (Premium)

ENSV is attempting a further continuation move to new highs on strong relative volume and continues to strongly outperform the market.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

SUMR was first highlighted back in May http://stageanalysis.net/forum/showthrea...03#pid4403 when it broke out on strong volume into early Stage 1A.

Since then it's consolidated above it's 30 week MA and formed a high Stage 1 base, and is now attempting to breakout into Stage 2A, and showing strong relative volume as it's already half the weekly average after only two hours of trading this week.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

ENPH - attempting a Stage 2 continuation breakout to new all time highs on strong relative volume

isatrader

CDZI a fairly thin stock attempting a Stage 2 continuation

isatrader

CROX - is getting some interest this week and has pushed to the top of it's Stage 1 range, with the relative performance line breaking above the zero line also, as well as strong volume that already over the weekly average. So it's got potential for a Stage 2A breakout with most of the characteristics we look for, but the one negative is it does have near term resistance from 2012-13 swing highs still to contend with immediately following any breakout attempt.

isatrader

FOLD has been highlighted a few times over the last few months as it moved through Stage 1 in June, and then blasted out into Stage 2A at the start of July on exceptionally strong relative volume.

It's now consolidated for the last three weeks and is currently attempting to make it's first continuation breakout on strong relative volume so far today, which is already past the daily average volume after only two hours of trading.

isatrader

I was wondering if I can get help with getting Mansfield Relative Strength on Think or Swim platform please.

I tried to do a search but got nothing. If you can show me that would much appreciated

(2014-07-24, 01:14 AM)JoeBlack Wrote: I was wondering if I can get help with getting Mansfield Relative Strength on Think or Swim platform please.

I tried to do a search but got nothing. If you can show me that would much appreciated

I can't give you specific software advice, as it's not a platform I'm familiar with, but I did a general post with instructions of how to create the flattened and unflattened versions of the indicator here: http://stageanalysis.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=31

I favour the unflattened version personally, as it gives you additional information in that you can see the slope of the zero line, which I think is very important in helping to determine the quality of the breakout.

isatrader