Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 131

RE: Watchlist - Traders method

Some US stocks for the long watchlist - EA, NLS, NNBR, MITL, ATSG, TSYS

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

love the run up on PGTI, what a great short, also like your chart of AMZG, but these 2 are hard to borrow to short

(2014-05-11, 03:49 PM)isatrader Wrote: Stage 4A stocks for the watchlist - YELP, RATE, HGR, KMPR, AMCX, BDBD, PGTI, MWIV, BREW, UBNT, CODI

TNGO back at its neckline?

(2014-05-11, 11:10 PM)shaunattwood Wrote: love the run up on PGTI, what a great short, also like your chart of AMZG, but these 2 are hard to borrow to short

(2014-05-11, 03:49 PM)isatrader Wrote: Stage 4A stocks for the watchlist - YELP, RATE, HGR, KMPR, AMCX, BDBD, PGTI, MWIV, BREW, UBNT, CODI

(2014-05-12, 02:42 PM)shaunattwood Wrote: TNGO back at its neckline?

I make the 4A breakdown point a bit higher when it closed below $16 in April, as it formed a higher Stage 3 range after that initial collapse in November, and then the 30 week MA turned down in March. So I'd say the neckline is up around the $16-$17 zone as it made three swing lows in that zone, and hence should provide the best resistance imo. Also, Friday's candle was a big reversal.

Attached is the charts

P.S. When you reply you don't need to include the previous post if it's not a specific quote. So use the "New Reply" button at the bottom right of the thread, or the "Quick Reply" box at the bottom when it's a new post please.

Cheers

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

with DOW and SPX hitting new highs and NASDAQ back above its 150 day ma, I've took profits on shorts and now looking at longs

(2014-05-12, 03:00 PM)isatrader Wrote:
(2014-05-12, 02:42 PM)shaunattwood Wrote: TNGO back at its neckline?

I make the 4A breakdown point a bit higher when it closed below $16 in April, as it formed a higher Stage 3 range after that initial collapse in November, and then the 30 week MA turned down in March. So I'd say the neckline is up around the $16-$17 zone as it made three swing lows in that zone, and hence should provide the best resistance imo. Also, Friday's candle was a big reversal.

Attached is the charts

P.S. When you reply you don't need to include the previous post if it's not a specific quote. So use the "New Reply" button at the bottom right of the thread, or the "Quick Reply" box at the bottom when it's a new post please.

Cheers

(2014-05-12, 03:16 PM)shaunattwood Wrote: with DOW and SPX hitting new highs and NASDAQ back above its 150 day ma, I've took profits on shorts and now looking at longs

Seems like a smart move in the short term for traders. I'm still 100% cash as market is still not suitable for investor positions that I look for.

isatrader

classic Stan volume on MITL

(2014-05-11, 04:05 PM)isatrader Wrote: Some US stocks for the long watchlist - EA, NLS, NNBR, MITL, ATSG, TSYS

As a reminder, the daily US watchlist picks can now be found in the Elite Members section of the site. To become an Elite Member please subscribe via PayPal on the front page of the forum here: Premium Services

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion (Premium)

For the US watchlist tonight - HAYN (Stage 2A breakout), MNDO (early Stage 2), PAY (Stage 2)

For the short watchlist - RL (Stage 4), DXYN (Stage 3A), INSY (Stage 4A), CSII (Stage 3), DRQ (Stage 3B)

isatrader