Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 112

RE: Watchlist - Investor method

Attached is the monthly charts of four stocks showing exceptional relative volume - GIGM, COWN, CORT, PEIX

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

RE: Watchlist - Traders method

Stocks for the short side watchlist - SCVL, ANSS, DSW, GEOS, ERIE, ETH, RYL, LGF, CNK, EQY

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Some great shorts on here. I'm presently short TGT and CTRX. I'm looking to double my CTRX short upon it breaking its neckline with a new year low. Looking for TGT to retest 55.

(2014-03-22, 02:57 PM)isatrader Wrote: Stocks for the short side watchlist - SCVL, ANSS, DSW, GEOS, ERIE, ETH, RYL, LGF, CNK, EQY

(2014-03-24, 06:29 PM)shaunattwood Wrote: Some great shorts on here. I'm presently short TGT and CTRX. I'm looking to double my CTRX short upon it breaking its neckline with a new year low. Looking for TGT to retest 55.

I think they'll be a few more for the watchlist tonight after today's price action so far.

isatrader

Some potential breakdowns for the watchlist - LNKD, SPSC, KBH, CERS, MGAM

isatrader

RE: Watchlist - Investor method

IDN is a single digit midget that's had a massive increase in volume since the start of the year which helped it to breakout into early Stage 2A in February, and is now moving sharply higher on even stronger volume into it's resistance zone from 2012. A breakout above $2 would take it to new three year highs. Short term it's very extended, so it would be advisable to wait for the next consolidation or pullback if you were considering trading it imo. Attached is the charts.

isatrader

lovely run ups on MGAM and LGF, look like textbook STan shorts, increased my TGT short today

(2014-03-25, 09:38 AM)isatrader Wrote: Some potential breakdowns for the watchlist - LNKD, SPSC, KBH, CERS, MGAM

RE: US Stocks - Intraday Watchlist and Discussion

BGC is an interesting one from the intraday relative volume scan and is testing it's recent swing lows and looks like it could make a Stage 4 continuation move lower if it breaks. Relative performance is weak and today's move lower is on some stronger volume. Attached is the weekly, daily and monthly chart

isatrader