Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 58

RE: Watchlist - Investor method

I highlighted SolarCity (SCTY) in the elite section of the site last Friday, and it's continued to improve on increasing volume and is now challenging it's highs since the IPO. It's in the strong solar sector and relative performance and volume are both good, so one for our watchlist. Attached is the charts.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

RE: Watchlist - Traders method

Some potential Stage 2 continuation moves for the watchlist - NOAH, MTG, SORL, SNMX and ICGE.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.
(This post was last modified: 2013-10-17, 01:52 PM by theory6453.)

(2013-10-16, 05:50 PM)Locked in Wrote: Posted this one months ago and have been averaging in. It finally broke out today on some nice looking volume thus far. This chart was last updated yesterday but it did break out today imo..The reason I like this one is that Spanish and Greek (and Italian) stocks have recently crashed and I am all about finding the recently humbled markets. This one in particular seems to be the strongest of the Spanish banks and unless we see the country drop out of the EuroZ (which is a possibility), the stock should continue its upward trend as the country continues to make gains economically.

Currently @ $9.05

Nice looking Stage 1 base for SAN. I like that it's moved above its previous resistance. The only thing I would be really concerned about would be the volume. I'd like to see 60M-80M weekly shares on a Stage 2A breakout. It's on the watchlist. Smile

Thanks,

(2013-10-16, 12:56 AM)isatrader Wrote: IDI is another Chinese stock clearly getting some interest by the volume build. It's showing all the right signs of strong volume on the up weeks and contracting volume on the pullback. Good find.

Isa, do you have the Sector/Sub-Group for IDI handy? I'm having troble finding it for comparison.

Thanks!

I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. - Michael Jordan

(2013-10-17, 01:50 PM)theory6453 Wrote: Isa, do you have the Sector/Sub-Group for IDI handy? I'm having troble finding it for comparison.

It's a media agency called Tiger Media and should be in $DJUSAV Media Agencies, but it's seems to have been missed out on the stockcharts list. But Media Agencies is it's sector.

isatrader

Some more Italian and Spanish stocks in early Stage 2 for the watchlist.

isatrader

RE: Watchlist - Traders method

CNTY - Strong Stage 2 advance since May with heavy volume build. So this A+ stock could have further to run yet. Watch for close above the September high for a Stage 2 continuation move.

isatrader

Some UK stocks for the watchlist

isatrader

VIMC breaking out into Stage 2 on heavy volume

isatrader