Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 437

US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 7 May 2020

The latest post for the US watchlist is on the blog on the front of the site: https://www.stageanalysis.net/blog/25454...7-may-2020

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.
(This post was last modified: 2020-05-08, 11:58 AM by marry123.)

RE: US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts

(2020-05-06, 03:28 PM)shaunattwood Wrote: MACD on Dow INDU finally doing a bearish crossover, indicating rally might be over, a leveraged short can be had by going long SPXU @ $15.75
I think the Dow won't go much higher than 24,000 short term, but downside is 7-10,000 points

Markets looking really strong as still many bears out there. I would not be surprised to test all time highs this year as the market just climbs a wall of worry. I will be surprised to see the S+P pull back under 2600.

IF INDU breaks above its RSI trendline it will be gone to the upside (has yet to do that so the bearish side can still play out and of course the 30 ma is falling so that is obviously still something that would need to be overcome if we were to see all time highs this year).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 9 May 2020

The latest post for the US watchlist is on the blog on the front of the site: https://www.stageanalysis.net/blog/25635...9-may-2020

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Silver miners

Nothing came up from my usual stage analysis screener.  Here are a few based on momentum.  A few have already breaking out, the rest are sitting below the breakout level.  Interesting volume on all.  Whether that volume is just general turbulence or something significant would be an interesting discussion.

(2020-05-10, 02:21 PM)pcabc Wrote: Silver miners

Nothing came up from my usual stage analysis screener.  Here are a few based on momentum.  A few have already breaking out, the rest are sitting below the breakout level.  Interesting volume on all.  Whether that volume is just general turbulence or something significant would be an interesting discussion.

Yeah, I've been watching all of these as well as the gold miners closely. If gold breaks higher, these will fly. But you have to be more careful with the silver miners than gold miners, as they are more susceptible to negative moves in the stock market.

One more silver miner for the list is HL, which has short term cup and handle type base developing, but like a lot of the silver miners. It is still below near term resistance.

isatrader

US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 11 May 2020

The latest post for the US watchlist is on the blog on the front of the site: US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 11 May 2020

isatrader

US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 12 May 2020

The latest post for the US watchlist is on the blog on the front of the site: US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 12 May 2020

isatrader

$CDNS, $DG, $DPZ, $MSCI, $REGN, $RPAY and $TSLA has been added to my watchlist.

- Marcus Haugaard
"The Tape Tells All" - Stan Weinstein