Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 80

RE: Watchlist - Traders method

UK stocks for the watchlist from today's scans - AGL.L, TON.L, BVC.L, CSR.L, UKM.L, AEN.L, TPOU.L, SGP.L, TRX.L, HAYT.L, PNA.L

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

RE: Watchlist - Investor method

Utilities being the worst performing in the last six months and second worst performing in the last 3 months I decided to look for some short opportunities there. What really stood out to me was DJUSWU (Water). It has made a head and shoulders formation with the neck line being penetrated this week.

The following stocks are in my opinion the best candidates for short selling: AWR and WTR (this one on a pull back entry if you missed the initial breakout)

(2013-12-12, 09:47 PM)Red1324 Wrote: Utilities being the worst performing in the last six months and second worst performing in the last 3 months I decided to look for some short opportunities there. What really stood out to me was DJUSWU (Water). It has made a head and shoulders formation with the neck line being penetrated this week.

The following stocks are in my opinion the best candidates for short selling: AWR and WTR (this one on a pull back entry if you missed the initial breakout)

Looks like good candidates for the watchlist, thanks. On a side note, if you want cleaner screenshots of the charts in prorealtime without all the extra stuff around the edges, then click on the button in the bottom left of the chart and then click on Save in the drop down menu that comes up (see attached). You then get an option to pick the sizes of the chart, and if you want to have the weekly and daily charts together then tick the button that says "Include all charts displaying this security"

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

US stocks from tonight's relative volume scans for the watchlist - GNVC, DLHC, HSON, SGMA, MDGX, GNTX, TUES, BONA, KINS, DRCO, NCS, GSL, NPD, MINI

isatrader

(This post was last modified: 2013-12-13, 01:54 AM by goodtyneguy.)

TW has imo a very nice look about it for a secondary entry.

Some US stocks for the watchlist from the weekend scans - DSX, SB, SBLK, CMGE, CCRN, CCIH, AMCF, PRIX, CSRE

isatrader

US stocks from the weekend scan for the watchlist - DSKX, XPLR, CRT, BSQR, ABCD

isatrader

Potential Stage 2A breakout in UK stock SAV.L

isatrader