Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 71

RE: Watchlist - Traders method

US stocks attempting to make continuation moves - GST, WETF, GA, KIRK, CRME, ESCA, JRJC, ZHNE, PTIX, MARK, UNIS, ARRS, WIBC, MFRI, AWRE

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

A few more stocks of interest for the watchlist - EQU, DBD, OME, GTN, VNTV, CPF, TGS, ZNGA, CECO

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Final batch of potential continuation moves from the weekend scans - MONT, QLYS, ADSK, AFAM, SPLK, YUM

isatrader

Some UK stocks for the watchlist - MAN.L, PHO.L, VER.L, VCP.L, HYR.L, PVCS.L

isatrader

RE: Watchlist - Investor method

MBIS and PLM both have had strong volume moves this week, with MBIS attempting to close the week above it's Stage 2A breakout level and PLM challenging resistance now in Stage 1B. Both have moved above their relative performance zero lines.

isatrader

Some US stocks for the watchlist attempting continuation moves - HRL, MSO, TIF, AAP, CFI, CHMT, FULT

isatrader

Yesterday I found this stock ETAK. It formed a nice base for few months and is in the process of breaking out on huge volume. Looking at the volume for previous months, it seems like it was being accumulated.

I was planning to trade it but my broker told me there would be a $150 settlement fee if I were to place a trade because this is foreign pink sheet stock. But I know some of you here are from the UK and could look into this.

GLTA.

(2013-11-27, 02:23 PM)anupam384 Wrote: Yesterday I found this stock ETAK. It formed a nice base for few months and is in the process of breaking out on huge volume. Looking at the volume for previous months, it seems like it was being accumulated.

I was planning to trade it but my broker told me there would be a $150 settlement fee if I were to place a trade because this is foreign pink sheet stock. But I know some of you here are from the UK and could look into this.

GLTA.

I can only find it on the AMEX exchange in the US. Which is normally very small cap stocks, so that might be why you are having a problem.

Although the volume profile looks nice, the 30 week MA is still slightly down trending and as you can see from the attached chart, there's a fair of near term resistance above (as shown by the weekly ichmoku cloud). So I'd still say it's in Stage 1 because of those reasons.

isatrader