Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 67

RE: Watchlist - Traders method

(2013-11-05, 11:27 AM)isatrader Wrote: The solar sector has caught a bid again over the last few days since the strong FSLR earnings with four breakouts appearing yesterday in the Daily Breakouts and Breakdowns in the US Market in the Elite section - CSIQ, JKS, SCTY and TSL.

I hope you are correct about Solar continuing to do well as I just took a mid-size position yesterday in SUNE. Appears to have poked its head above the Stage 2 continuation level on above average daily volume and I bought in @ $10.27. Earnings are tomorrow.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. - Michael Jordan

A few UK stocks from today's volume scan - APC.L, IDEA.L, ATUK.L, SEA.L and ASH.L

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

IBCP is attempting to make a Stage 2 continuation move and has formed a large cup and handle pattern over the course of the year. Relative performance is strong and volume has been making the right moves per the method. Attached is the charts.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

RE: Watchlist - Investor method

A few US stocks for the watchlist - FTR, ATI and PKD

isatrader

Some UK stocks for the watchlist today - HILS.L, FRX.L, CWC.L, PLE.L, FPO.L and PMP.L

isatrader

ZLTQ made a Stage 2 continuation move last week on a positive earnings surprise and has continued strongly higher this week with strong volume on both weeks at almost 10 times the weekly average volume. It's approaching it's all time highs of 17.41, so is one to watch.

isatrader

Some of today's volume movers in the UK - HILS.L, MJW.L, IPO.L, CFX.L, KDR.L, CCE.L and HMB.L

isatrader

ENG is making a potential Stage 2 continuation move today on more than 6 times the average daily volume and relative performance is strong. Attached are the charts.

isatrader