Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 523

Wednesday 3 November 2021

$OPEN from the watchlist sold off almost -15% yesterday on what looks to be a reaction to a competitor $Z closing part of its business. So will be interesting to see how this develops into earnings which are coming up on the 11/10/2021 (AMC)

Took a small 6% position in $OPEN in the position trading account today at 21.75

$FIGS coming back to life today with spring type action on volume that's +371.5% above average for the time of day. So potential Phase C. Hence will be watching to see how this develops in the coming days on any kind of test.

$FIGS also has upcoming earnings 11/10/2021 (AMC)

A few of the watchlist stocks with recent significant bars that are consolidating near the top of the bar

$EL, $FCEL

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

RE: US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts

$ANF moving strongly today back towards the highs

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

US Stocks Watchlist - 3 November 2021

➜ For the watchlist from Wednesdays scans:

AAPL, ADBE, ASO, BOX, CF, CG, CPRI, CRWD, DASH, DDD, EL, EQOS, FCEL, GDRX, MAXN, MGM, NNOX, ONDS, PLUG, TTM, TTWO, VRT, VUZI

For the individual daily charts go to the private twitter channel at: https://twitter.com/Stage_Analysis/statu...0761723911

isatrader

US Stocks Watchlist - 3 November 2021

There were 23 stocks for the US stocks watchlist today. Here's a small sample from the list:

AAPL, CPRI, NNOX, TTM + 19 more...

To view the sample daily charts go to the blog at: https://www.stageanalysis.net/blog/71242...ember-2021

➜ Members: can view todays full watchlist and charts on the private twitter feed

And to get the Stage Analysis Newsletter directly to your email inbox. Sign up for free at https://www.getrevue.co/profile/stageanalysis

#breakouts #trading #stocks #StockMarket #money #nasdaq #nyse

isatrader

Thursday 4 November 2021

$BIRD new IPO for the watchlist. Traded over 38million on its first day and closed in the upper part of the price bar with a 92.60% move from the IPO price. So will be watching how the initial IPO base develops in the coming weeks.

$BKKT has gotten tight again intraday the last few days. Watching for a continuation attempt

$FSLY discussed in last nights members video. Gapping up to the top of the range following earnings, so potentially in Phase D of the base structure, but running into resistance zone with the 200 day MA and top of the range currently.

$QS from the watchlist continuing to make progress in the near term as it comes out of the base structure and today is attempting to regain the 200 day MA. So potentially in Phase D with a sign of strength rally attempt currently.

I decided to close out remain 1/3 position in $ASAN at 132.14 for an average gain of +57.42% on the whole position which I held for almost two months from the last earnings gap day.

I've exited my swing trade in $SOFI at 23.11 for a +16.25% gain. I still like the stock, but didn't want to hold it through earnings next week, so will see what happens after earnings & consider re-entering at a later date.

Closed $UPST flat (+0.21%) as looks vulnerable and earnings coming up 11/9/2021 (AMC). So no cushion.

$DDOG has earnings tonight so I have sold 1/2 of my position at 167.92 for a +22.31% gain on the partial to lock in some gains give it some more cushion. Holding the other 1/2 position through earnings as still in strong Stage 2 advance currently, but I'm de-risking a bit today.

(2021-11-03, 02:10 PM)isatrader Wrote: Took a small 6% position in $OPEN in the position trading account today at 21.75

$OPEN rebounding strongly today so far, so a good start to the trade. But the key is how it closes today.

$NVDA looks like a potential Buying Climax (BC) today with the largest volume and acceleration in momentum to parabolic which has blown out of the daily and weekly normal ATR ranges. Shame I missed todays move with selling my position yesterday, but is the way it goes in trading.

isatrader

US Stocks Watchlist - 4 November 2021

➜ For the watchlist from Thursdays scans:

AMZN, BILL, BLKB, CHWY, CTVA, DDOG, ESTC, EVH, FTNT, H, LI, LUMN, MAXR, NPTN, PLAN, RDBX, ROK, SE, SHOP

For the individual daily charts go to the private twitter channel at: https://twitter.com/Stage_Analysis/statu...7348177925

isatrader

US Stocks Watchlist - 4 November 2021

There were 19 stocks for the US stocks watchlist today. Here's a small sample from the list:

BILL, DDOG, AMZN, FTNT + 15 more...

To view the sample daily charts go to the blog at: https://www.stageanalysis.net/blog/71372...ember-2021

➜ Members: can view todays full watchlist and charts on the private twitter feed

And to get the Stage Analysis Newsletter directly to your email inbox. Sign up for free at https://www.getrevue.co/profile/stageanalysis

#breakouts #trading #stocks #StockMarket #money #nasdaq #nyse

isatrader

Friday 5 November 2021

A few earnings gaps at the open today from watchlist stocks in $DDOG, $ABNB, $BILL

$BE missed on earnings and opened lower, but attempting to rebound intraday

$LCID testing the high of the significant bar, but still pre-earnings which are coming up on the 11/15/2021

Decided to close the remaining 1/2 in $DDOG at 180.24 following a gap up outside the normal 3xATR range, as not seeing demand intraday for it, so decided to book the gains for now - which is an average gain of 26.80% on the whole position.

Hitting levels in the +1x ATR(21 day) scans not seen since early in the year, with 58% of stocks in the S&P 1500 above their +1x ATR level (i.e. in short term uptrends) while only 7.5% are below their -1x ATR level (i.e in short tern downtrends). So risk is increasing.

$OPEN stopped at cost. Big reaction move yesterday, but failed to commit above the big down bar and sold off gradually today back towards my entry point. So not acting well.

Continued my portfolio trimming today and have taken 1/2 profits in $U, $SNOW and $ZS. So still have 1/2 positions open in each.

$SNOW trimmed 1/2 at 363.38 for a 22.03% gain on the partial, and holding the remaining 1/2 for now.

$U trimmed 1/2 at 151.10 for a 22.46% gain on the partial and holding the remaining 1/2 position.

$ZS trimmed 1/2 at 332.86 for an 18.67% gain on the partial. Holding remaining 1/2 position

isatrader