Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 507

Thursday 23 September 2021

$DLO which I talked about in last nights video attempting to follow through from the test and potentially move into Phase D of the base structure

$U continuing to make steady progress in early Stage 2 since my entry on the 27th August. So almost a month in now and the stop loss is still at breakeven with todays breakout and significant bar in first 30 mins. So I'm going to set an alert under the bar low rather than raise my stop loss for now. As want to give it room to move while being alert to any change of behaviour / weakness coming in.

$ZS entry at 280.49. Was an early entry just above the base as no breakout move yet or volume increase. So may turn out to be mistake, but was reasonable size risk to the bottom of the Stage 1 base under 260

I came across a new more advanced Wyckoff book that incorporates Volume profile and order flow into mix. It is called:

Wyckoff 2.0: Structures, Volume Profile and Order Flow

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

$CRM gap up

$CRM gapping up +2 ATR levels today on the open on strong volume. So forming a short term significant bar.

Weekly chart is in early Stage 2 with the Relative strength moving above a still declining zero line (52 week RS MA)

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

US Stocks Watchlist - 23 September 2021

➜ For the watchlist from Thursdays scans:

ACM, ACN, ACTG, ANGI, CRM, LC, NTNX, NVDA, OLN, PWR, PXLW, QS, SCHW

For the individual daily charts go to the private twitter channel at: https://twitter.com/Stage_Analysis/statu...6993883137

isatrader

US Stocks Watchlist - 23 September 2021

There were 13 stocks for the US stocks watchlist today. Here's a small sample from the list:

NTNX, CRM, QS, NVDA + 9 more...

To view the sample daily charts go to the blog at: https://www.stageanalysis.net/blog/66476...ember-2021

➜ Members: can view todays full watchlist and charts on the private twitter feed

And to get the Stage Analysis Newsletter directly to your email inbox. Sign up for free at https://www.getrevue.co/profile/stageanalysis

#breakouts #trading #stocks #StockMarket #money #nasdaq #nyse

$NTNX 1 hour chart with new significant bar today after holding the previous heavy volume bars from the gap up in early September.

isatrader

Friday 24 September 2021

(2021-09-17, 03:10 PM)isatrader Wrote: $MNDY a strong run since the IPO. Dropping down to the 2hr chart shows that it's in Stage 3 on the intraday, & the current price and volume action is showing some signs of distribution and a series of lower highs. So looks vulnerable for a Stage 4 attempt, but could still spring.

$MNDY the distribution has eased off and it has attempted to spring. So it is looking interesting again.

Watching for a follow through attempt at 380 which would potentially put it into Phase D of the base structure.

$DATS a recent IPO showing some interesting volume, with a significant bar yesterday on the final 2 hour bar as it made a Stage 2 breakout and then closed above $10.

My focus will be on how it behaves relative to the last few days where the heavy volume came in.

Looks like the test is underway this morning in the premarket. So will give vital info on the quality of the spring attempt since Monday based on how it pulls back in terms of price spread and volume behaviour.

The short term market breadth strengthened this week, but the medium and long term measures remain on Defense. So it hasn't ruled out a deeper correction still. So remaining vigilant and managing risk.

Observation day for me as most my current positions are growth related stocks and it is a pullback day for growth after the strong move over the last 4 days.

Just over an hour into the trading day and growth getting hit the hardest so far. Majority of other indexes only off by around -0.5% or so. Energy strongest sector again

$SOFI from the watchlist attempting to follow through from the high volume gap up bar on Wednesday and testing the 200 day MA

isatrader

RE: US Stocks Watchlist

Took $DATS here...

[Image: TySdKtDQ]

(2021-09-24, 07:08 PM)aHybridOriginal Wrote: Took $DATS here...

Similar area for me. I took a 1/3 starter position at 10.44. Hopefully will develop and can then add to it.

isatrader

Updated Trade sequence...[Image: a0LoD9Lz]