Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 500

US Stocks Watchlist - 8 September 2021

There were 19 stocks for the US stocks watchlist today. Here's a small sample from the list:

DDOG, BITF, DPZ, J +15 more...

To view the charts / full post go to the blog at: US Breakout Stocks Watchlist - 8 September 2021

And to get the Stage Analysis Newsletter directly to your email inbox. Sign up for free at https://www.getrevue.co/profile/stageanalysis

#breakouts #trading #stocks #StockMarket #money #nasdaq #nyse

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Thursday 9th September 2021

$UMC new addition to the watchlist. Recent Stage 2 breakout with a maximum SATA score of 5 as its in the strong semiconductors group, which it's been outperforming.

Extended on the daily, but one to watch for potential swing and position entry points to develop.

(2021-09-08, 11:16 PM)isatrader Wrote: For the watchlist from Wednesdays scans:

AVY, BDN, BITF, BSM, CELH, CRPT, CTAS, DASH, DDOG, DPZ, GGG, HUT, J, JLL, LAUR, MSFT, SBUX, SCI, SPRT

$DASH following through in the opening trade with its first move above the +2x ATR level since June. So close above that would signal a stronger trend underway.

$VIX volatility has reversed strongly so far today. So a more friendly market environment.

$HOOD has pulled all the way to the IPO day high and 1st significant bar where it's finding support so far. Potential for a squeeze type move. Will keep an eye on it .

$RBLX from the watchlist making a move today

$SCPL potentially in Phase D of its 6 month base structure and in the turbulence zone from the IPO high at 18.75

Starting to look more constructive in the right side of the base, with a SOS bar & change of behaviour with small cup with handle pattern.

The weekly chart has a SATA Score of 2 or 3 currently, as RS is inline with the S&P 500 this week. Hence with a Stage 2 breakout it could improve by at least 2 ratings to a SATA score of 4. i.e. strong stock and group RS combined with Stage 2.

$SCPL pivot at 19.22

$UAA finding support today at the 50 day MA and holding the level of the most recent significant bar where volume and price spread was the largest

$AFRM strong mover in the after hours from earnings results (+21% currently)
https://twitter.com/Stage_Analysis/statu...7911498761

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

$U position management

I'm doing some position management with todays progress. So have raised my stop loss on my position trade in $U up to cost price, as there are multiple areas of support above to justify the raise.

isatrader

US Stocks Watchlist - 9 September 2021

For the watchlist from Thursdays scans:

AA, ADI, AMKR, ASO, ASX, BGFV, BLDE, BNTX, CRWD, FB, FTV, GEVO, GOOG, JAMF, KLAC, LTHM, NTAP, PXLW, RBLX, RH, SCPL, SEMR, SGMS, SIMO

For the individual daily charts go to the private twitter channel at: twitter.com/Stage_Analysis.....956875

isatrader

Friday 10th September 2021

(2021-09-09, 10:48 PM)isatrader Wrote: For the watchlist from Thursdays scans:

AA, ADI, AMKR, ASO, ASX, BGFV, BLDE, BNTX, CRWD, FB, FTV, GEVO, GOOG, JAMF, KLAC, LTHM, NTAP, PXLW, RBLX, RH, SCPL, SEMR, SGMS, SIMO

For the individual daily charts go to the private twitter channel at: twitter.com/Stage_Analysis.....956875

$FB showing up on the watchlist again yesterday, as I'm noticing two inside days on lower volume as it consolidates near the highs around the 10 day MA & +1x ATR level.

Near term pivot 382.96, with liquidity resistance around 380 level.

Pre-market leaning towards the positive with energy strongest sector to start with.

$ASAN over the $100 level in the opening 30 mins. May need to do some further trade management on this today. i.e a stop loss raise or potentially some trimming if it can't hold the 100 level into the close.

Something that I look at when tracking a position is what are known as Significant Bars, where you have big price bar with strong volume. As they help show the strength of the short term trend and give near term support level based on larger liquidity in area of those bars.

$TIGR Stage 2A breakout attempt on intraday on strong relative volume and big price spread. Daily chart through the 21 day EMA and above anchored VWAP from 10th Aug swing high

$PTON is potentially now in Phase C of its six month base structure with a further sign of strength bar so far today on +375% above average volume for the time of day, and is attempting to reclaim the 50 day MA.

$SEMR from the watchlist. One of todays strongest movers with a continuation breakout to new highs on +69% above average volume for the time of day

$RBLX from the watchlist, also having a strong follow through today on +243% above average volume for the time of day.

$QQQ there was heavy volume on the 10am-12pm bar, but it failed to breakdown and couldn't even make a lower low (i.e. big effort, but no result) and has now reacted back above the peak liquidity level.

$IPO continued strength in the IPO stocks as the IPO etf makes a higher high today in Phase D (sign of strength rally)

isatrader

$TIGR - Wyckoff Spring

$TIGR Forming a potential spring in Phase C of its six month base structure. Attempting to follow through today on the 2nd largest volume since its IPO. Still below the 50 day MA, but through the 21 day EMA today ?

isatrader

$BMBL - highest volume since the IPO day

Early start on the weekend watchlist scans. But $BMBL catching my eye with its highest volume since the IPO day today, as it rebounded strongly at the 21 day EMA near the top of the base.

#stocks #trading #investing

isatrader

$VIX closed above the 200 day MA

$VIX closed above the 200 day MA, which has been close (within a day or two) to a swing low on the majority of times it's occurred this year.

isatrader