Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 50

RE: Watchlist - Traders method

Sugar has continued to develop in Stage 2A since I last reviewed it on the 25th September here: http://stageanalysis.net/forum/showthrea...30#pid1730

Since then it's had a volatile week, as it moved higher and then pulled back sharply, before moving strongly higher again.

Relative performance versus the Continuous Commodity Index ($CCI) is holding above the zero line. Whereas volume has weakened on the spot price chart, but has improved on the ETF since the breakout, and so is hard to judge.

Attached are the charts, and I've included the SGG ETF daily and point and figure charts.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

RE: Watchlist - Investor method

I thought I'd do a follow up on AKS, which I highlighted the Stage 2A breakout in, on 9th September http://stageanalysis.net/forum/showthrea...79#pid1579, and since then it had a 20% move higher and has now pulled back to retest the breakout level, and is around the secondary investor entry point.

Negatives are that the volume was a bit under target on the breakout week, and it has a fair amount of near term resistance, but the technical attributes have improved further and are now a score of 8 out of 9, and the sector ETF, SLX is in a similar position in early Stage 2A.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

MTSN made a strong Stage 2 continuation breakout yesterday on more 7 times the average daily volume.

isatrader

ZNGX is a potential Stage 2A breakout in early trading today.

isatrader

CRIS has had a strong open today and is close to a potential Stage 2 continuation move if it can close above the August swing high.

isatrader

RENN is a stock in early Stage 2 breaking out from the secondary entry point today in early trading.

isatrader

MB1963 on stocktwits asked for an analysis of AXAS, which currently is in early Stage 2, attempting to make a Stage 2 continuation move. Relative performance versus the market is good, and volume is just above average currently for the day, and around average for the week. There looks to be some near term resistance to get through in lower 3 zone, but if it can get through it has a P&F price target on a 3% box size chart of 3.67

Attached is the charts.

isatrader

SQNS came up on my scan tonight, and is currently making a Stage 2 continuation move. Relative performance is strengthening and above the zero line, and daily volume has been above average on the continuation move. It's not cleared the high of 2.85 from earlier in the year yet, but is very close as it closed at 2.74 today. So it's still early in Stage 2 overall.

isatrader