Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 421

US Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion

For the watchlist from Tuesdays scans - APAM, ARDX, CRMT, CUE, DHR, EAF, NOW, PLAN, SMAR

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

For the watchlist from Wednesdays scans - ALNY, AMKR, EVER, FLGT, GDS, LOW, LUNA, MASI, MSON, NOW, OKTA, OPTN, PAYC, PLAN, RDNT, TCDA

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

For the watchlist from Thursdays scans - CCC, CTS.V, HARP, LFVN, LUNA, MTEM, PTON, REAL.TO, SIL.TO, SPLK, SSI, TANH, TBK, TIF

isatrader

For the watchlist from the weekend scans - ALLY, AMSC, AVTR, AXE, BCOW, CAPL, CVNA, EAF, GSX, IIIV, KNT.V, NVO.V, PLAN, SONO, SPLK, STNE*, TCDA

*I went long STNE on Friday on its Stage 2 breakout

isatrader

RE: US Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion

A few breaking out.  I note ISA spotted CUE Tuesday, so lets see it a few days later:

(2019-11-25, 12:01 AM)pcabc Wrote: A few breaking out.  I note ISA spotted CUE Tuesday, so lets see it a few days later:

I'll add that one to the Stage 2A breakouts chartlist that I started keeping on stockcharts a few months back with the TNK breakout and few others since. Here's the stocks on the list so far, and where they are since their Stage 2A breakouts. 

It's something I want to do more of, as never really track the stocks well enough unless I'm trading them. So will be interesting.

isatrader

Multiple stocks the watchlist from Mondays scans, with the small cap indexes breaking out today

ADUS, AMRC, BABA, BURL, CSGP, DDOG, EA, EDIT, GSB, IWC, JELD, MYOK, NXST, OKTA, PANW, PJC, PLAN, RUHN, SONO, SPLK, STNG, TDOC, ZYXI

See the Stocks Watchlist - 25th November 2019 post in the main blog for the charts.

isatrader

(2019-11-25, 11:15 PM)isatrader Wrote: Multiple stocks the watchlist from Mondays scans, with the small cap indexes breaking out today

ADUS, AMRC, BABA, BURL, CSGP, DDOG, EA, EDIT, GSB, IWC, JELD, MYOK, NXST, OKTA, PANW, PJC, PLAN, RUHN, SONO, SPLK, STNG, TDOC, ZYXI

See the Stocks Watchlist - 25th November 2019 post in the main blog for the charts.
I've not checked these, but for the breakouts I saw the volume was not there.  I'll have to see what the scan throws up.