Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 407

US Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion

For the watchlist from Tuesdays scans - AGCO, AMKR, BU.TO, CWEB.TO, DHI, INCY, INSP, IWM, PS, TLRA, TREX

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

For the watchlist from Wednesdays scans - CDAY, LPSN, NCR, RDWR, TWTR

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

RE: US Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion

AKAM, HURN, MGRC, MLM, OMF, ZIOP:

I would note that lots of stocks and the S&P 500 had large downs yesterday.

I recommended Twitter a few months ago TWTR which has now done a continuation break out on high volume
however MACD indicator for the US markets in general has done a bearish crossover, so things might slip and slide a bit
re-weed companies, looking to layer into CRON & TGOD at these levels in advance of a year end rally

For the watchlist from Thursdays scans - CKG.V, GLD, NG, PAAS, SAND, SLV, SVM

Note: money was flowing back into Gold and Silver stocks again on todays broad market selloff. Spot Gold and Silver are now both back near their recent highs again after consolidating for a short period. Watching for a continuation attempt.

isatrader

For the watchlist from Mondays scans, which again was dominated by gold stocks today - AKG, BLDP.TO, CD.V, EXK, FSM, GFI, SA, SAND, VGZ

isatrader

(2019-08-05, 10:29 PM)drasp Wrote: hello guys, I'm new here. I wanted to share a couple breakouts I like, along w/ good earnings. I know that fundamentals don't matter w/ weinstein but it never hurts.

MTZ
https://www.tradingview.com/x/LERMC5Bv/

MEDP
https://www.tradingview.com/x/DwQjXiol/

Nice breakouts, but not a good time with the wider markets being the way they are.

With the various gaps up and down in MEDP I'd wonder if that were a bit risky?