Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 396

US Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion

For the watchlist from Wednesdays scans - SMAR, TERP, ZIOP, TNDM, RFL, RUN, OLED, CDNA

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

RE: US Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion

(2019-06-12, 11:34 PM)isatrader Wrote: For the watchlist from Wednesdays scans - SMAR, TERP, ZIOP, TNDM, RFL, RUN, OLED, CDNA

I sure do love your posts!!!!!

buying TWTR pullback now in stages, first purchase at 36.4 will buy more each 50 cent drop

(2019-06-13, 02:38 PM)shaunattwood Wrote: buying TWTR pullback now in stages, first purchase at 36.4 will buy more each 50 cent drop

You still buying CRON? All the marijuana stocks pulling back (HEXO poor earnings).

Brian

For the watchlist from Thursdays scans - AAN, AB, AXNX, BOOT, CHGG, CODA, CHGG, FNKO, GOLF, INOV, NX, SIL.V, ZS

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

A few I have seen.  Unfortunately the charts might look nice, but some are more volatile than I would like, so I assume whipsaws more likely, and I'm not seeing anything with nice volume.  Note that the chart time periods change depending on what I think it most interesting.

WMT:
Nice shape, where is the volume.  Also RS only just picking up.

UA:
Similar comment to the above, but not the long term up trend.

OLP:
US Property REIT sector seems to have been near, but not necessarily right at the top for a while.  Though the long term RS shows this lags the S&P500, but it is a nice long uptrend.

GNRC:
Nice long cup and handle?  Volume spike, but is it significant as this stock has lots of them.

I note that the S&P500 is only a few percent below making a new high, so it could make a new high, or despite the strength, turn back down again.  My breadth charts are looking strong.  I admit that I am feeling keen, perhaps emotional, on opening another position.  I have some orders in in case of pullbacks but I suspect not all will trigger.   I will sleep on these.

TLRA

For the watchlist from the weekend scans - AAT, AGI, CUZ, DXCM, ETSY, GH, LULU, NG, PD, PINS, PUYI, SNE, WDO.TO

isatrader