Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 383

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

A very large number of the stocks in my volume based scans tonight, so the list for the watchlist is quite big, so I'll split it over two posts. 

Note: interesting to see a sizeable number of large cap stocks in tonights volume scans, which is very rare indeed.

Part one for the watchlist: 

ADP, APPF, ARCE, ATEN, AVGO, AVID, AXS, CATS, CFMS, CMCSA, CMI, CZZ, DOMO, DXCM, EFN-TO, EFX-TO, ES, FATE, FLT, G, IQ, INTU

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

For the watchlist from Fridays scans part two:

IRDM, JBGS, LRCX, LUNA, RDWR, RTI-V, RVX-TO, SE, SOXX, STNE, SWI, TLRA, TXG-TO, TXN, ULTA, VEEV, VRTU, WPM, YUMC

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

3 more

A few which appear not to have been highlighted in the last few days, AGO, MS and TPB:

(This post was last modified: 2019-09-22, 08:42 PM by maxhigh.)

Just trying a post. S&P 500 starting to look more bullish

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 2019-03-16, 11:37 PM by diaz.)

RE: US Stocks and ETFs - Watchlist and Discussion

Hi Isa,
I was reading that this Friday was an event called quadruple witching, where many funds re-balance their portfolios for the indexes they have to match. So there were several companies with large trade blocks during the closing hours of trading in the US.

[edit]
I just read some more about quadruple witching and it's not directly related to funds re-balancing, but it seems that Friday also coincided with quadruple witching plus fund rebalancing.

RE: Quadruple witching

(2019-03-16, 10:51 PM)diaz Wrote: Hi Isa,
I was reading that this Friday was an event called quadruple witching, where many funds re-balance their portfolios for the indexes they have to match. So there were several companies with large trade blocks during the closing hours of trading in the US.

[edit]
I just read some more about quadruple witching and it's not directly related to funds re-balancing, but it seems that Friday also coincided with quadruple witching plus fund rebalancing.

Thanks diaz, that's good to know.

isatrader

2018 IPO stocks

I was going through the 2018 IPO stock charts again this weekend and thought I'd highlight the most interesting imo. A fair few have already been highlighted multiple times on here, and some this week even. But they are ever evolving, so no harm in showing again in their current positions, as some have earnings this week etc.

AGS, AVLR, AXNX, BILI, CDAY, EIDX, HYRE, INSP, IQ, MRNA, QTT, STNE, SVMK, SWI, THOR, TME, WHD, YETI

isatrader

Netflix $NFLX

NFLX is in an interesting position currently, so one for the watchlist. I'd be looking for a daily close above $372 on strong relative volume.

Attached is the weekly and daily charts

isatrader