Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 332

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

For the watchlist tonight - AHGP, AMRN, ATSG, CRBP, DRNA, ETE, GWPH, LOGI, WVE, AGB.V, KEL.TO, SPPI, TMST

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

(2018-01-23, 10:43 PM)isatrader Wrote: For the watchlist tonight - AHGP, AMRN, ATSG, CRBP, DRNA, ETE, GWPH, LOGI, WVE, AGB.V, KEL.TO, SPPI, TMST

Are you getting the impression that the pharmaceutical / biotechs are strong? Seem to be a lot coming up.

(2018-01-23, 11:48 PM)pcabc Wrote: Are you getting the impression that the pharmaceutical / biotechs are strong? Seem to be a lot coming up.

Very, they have been consistently in the scans every day since the start of the year, and since I've been tracking the daily P&F double top breakouts in the US market again since last week, they've made up 23% of the results.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

For the watchlist from Wednesdays scans:

AEM.TO, AMID, ASP.TO, AUY, BABA, CCL, GOLD, ILG, IVC, JT, KGC, MAX.TO, MDR, ML.V, TLRA, ZJG.TO

Note: a lot of gold miners in today's volume scans

isatrader

For the watchlist from Thursdays scans - AMZ.V, BCS, ICC.V, LOB, MRZ.V, PLU.V, PSTG

isatrader

Sector focus: Software

As one of this week sectors with the most P&F breakouts, I've gone through the sector to find any interesting stocks.

FEYE, MTBC, RPD, SHOP, TDOC

isatrader

For the watchlist from Fridays scans - BBD/B-TO, BME.V, CCXI, CZX.V, EDIT, GSV, IMH.V, KPTI, MNOV, PAT.V, SRRA, STML

isatrader

Sector focus: Marine Transportation

Another area that I'm interested in doing more research at the moment is the Marine transportation sector. Currently sixth strongest over the last month, and with a large amount of very large Stage 1 bases, and weekly chart volatility contraction patterns over many months. Many stocks have appeared over the last month in my scans, and the sector ETF SEA made a small Stage 2A breakout this week. So I think it's a very interesting sector and worth further research.

Here's are some of the interesting stocks imo.

SBLK, GNRT, GOGL, GNK, SALT, EURN, SB, GLOP, CPCL, NMM

isatrader