Stage Analysis Video Training Course

US Stocks Breakouts & Breakdowns - SP500, NYSE, & Nasdaq Stock Charts - Page 316

RE: US Stocks - Watchlist and Discussion

For the watchlist from this evening scans - EXAS, ADNT, GBT, NVTA, VHI

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Sorry isa... your thoughts on HL

(2017-02-22, 05:41 PM)Echevarriaeric Wrote: Sorry isa... your thoughts on HL

I'll just comment on the Stage, as I don't want to influence with any of my personal bias, as am not qualified to give advice.

In terms of Stage Analysis it's in a very defined Stage 3 range currently, which as you know, can obviously go either way into a Stage 2 continuation or a Stage 4 decline or even continue in Stage 3. So there's a well defined stop loss level and breakout zone to watch for either scenerio.

isatrader

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill - Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

For the US watchlist from todays scans - ACCO, CACB, GRMN, HCKT, LNTH, TRCO, UNVR

isatrader

(This post was last modified: 2017-02-23, 04:39 PM by Echevarriaeric.)

Yeah, I saw a very defined stage 3 as well as the head and shoulders pattern on HL, and yes it can go either way, but it look like to me it was breaking down... I always like to ask for a second set of eyes to either confirm or see if I may be reading it wrong...

I post from my smartphone so I don't know how to post charts... but U.S. stock MNTR and INSY seem to be pulling back after a nice break out... the money has been flowing into the maraijuana sector and all stocks have been booming...

SQ breaking out into virgin territory on big volume
DSX pulling back to support

(This post was last modified: 2017-02-26, 11:52 PM by pcabc.)

To me the US and especially the NASDAQ-100 and technology sector is looking strong. Some ones I've spotted.

CCOI:

FUEL:

INCY:

INTU:
Only captures 1 chart. Unfortunately it seems to have an erronous point which has messed up the scaling, but you get the idea of what is going on.

SPXC:
Note, there appears to be a split which is not allowed for in my charts.

ZBRA:

For the watchlist today - CDEV, CRTO, DRQ, I, KURA, RNG, BID, BLD

isatrader